This Four Corners Alliance Group Review has been a long while making.
I hesitate to even say much about the opportunity simply because it appears that the comments and blog posts about this business opportunity has been “over-reviewed”.
When so many reviews about Four Corners and other mlms out there, how does a gal compete?
Here’s my plan. I’ll give you the Four Corners Alliance Group Reviews, the 4 corners compensation plan and discuss the products. But I’m also going to offer up some top earners in 4 corners (that I find) and give you a run down of what they think and, if I can find it, an update on their success in Four Corners.
Of course, at the end of my blog, I have an opportunity that I believe to be a better option than what I find with Four Corners Alliance Group, so be sure to read all the way to the end before you make a decision about joining the Four Corners business opportunity.
Four Corners Alliance Group Review – The Company
Four Corners. The one thing I find interesting is that they have a Google Plus Page and it’s not claimed.
Why is this weird?
Well, for one, if you’re an online person, it’s the first thing you should probably consider doing for your company. Own all name directories and claim your business pages on google. Google has more power than most people like to admit.
Claiming your business on Google just seems, to me, something that must be done. I’m always surprised when I find huge companies, like Four Corners Alliance Group that haven’t claimed their own listings in Google.
Ok, so let’s get back to fact finding about this group.
Four Corners Alliance Group is located in Las Vegas Nevada. Kind of exciting if you’re a Vegas person.
As you can see in the graphic from google, Four Corners is located here:
Four Corners Alliance Group
5550 Painted Mirage Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89149 U.S.A
Phone number: 775 376 7637
Now that is all fine and good, but it doesn’t really tell you much about the company or offer much security when it comes to trying to establish legitimacy right?
What else can I find?
Well, at first glance of their website, I gather it’s some sort of prominent business opportunity that does things differently because they think like me.
I’m not even sure I know how I think, how in the world did they harness that power?
Ok…let’s get serious.
Four Corners Alliance Group is a subsidiary group off of a company call the Cornerstone Alliance Group LLC. These companies are made to promote legal wealth creation through a platform that is usable by all type of people in all FOUR CORNERS of the world. (But…there is also another theory about how they got their name that relates to how you only need FOUR people to make money)
The mission of Four Corners Alliance Group is to help you find a safe way to make money fast. (You should be thinking Scam or seeing red flags when you see “fast money” online….BUT not all things that alert us are scams…let’s keep looking at this…read on)
You have to admire the 4 Corners goal to help you achieve financial freedom and “reduce anxiety of day to day living costs”. They do this by offering financial products in one place .
Now let’s find out where Four Corner’s came from:
4 Corners Alliance Group – Company History
The Four Corners Alliance Group was found in March 2013 by a guy named David Harrison.
Who is David Harrison?
David Harrison is a musician.
Weird I know.
But it doesn’t change the fact that he gained valuable business skills and experience by learning how to market and sell in the music industry.
As he aged and moved to several similar positions, David entered the world of network marketing in 2000 with the well known Herbalife mlm. His prior experience allowed him to do well by selling products online. It was during this time that David took it upon himself to master online internet marketing and all the skills needed to be successful within that realm.
He became superior at web design, web copy writing, SEO and of course lead generation.
Although this is good stuff to know if you’re reading this, I invite you to question his expertise considering that when you “google” Four Corner Alliance Group. You will see his company comes up first, but is he optimized in all facets of his group? When you search for the reviews of Four Corner Alliance, you don’t even find him on the front page.
Personally, I think companies, like 4 Corners Alliance, that want to dominate the market, should write a reviews section on their own website and offer reviews from their consultants about their opportunity. At the very least they should show up on the front page when people search about their own opportunity.
To make a long story short, David got sick of watching untalented and unskilled people start up network marketing companies and then watch them fail.
He became determined to help people create financial security and that’s when the Four Corners Alliance Group was born.
On the website it says the name “Four Corners Alliance Group” is trying to reach the Four Corners of the world, however, I have found in more than one location that the name is also aimed at the fact that you only need to get Four people to join in order to start making money. I’m not sure which one it is but either way, it’s clearly aimed at making money.
When it comes to David creating the Four Corners Alliance Group, there is one thing for sure…he got some help.
Of course, he didn’t go at it alone. He paired up with some experts he knew could add value to his company. The other contributors to the foundation of Four Corners Alliance are: Jim Yarbrough, Luke Hoezee and Joe Smith.
(The Joe Smith cracks me up. Not only does it look like stock photo, but I do highly question if this is a real person. Either way, it’s intriguing that they still offer up a name. The placement and position of Joe Smith balances the web design and offers up a visual of younger people being involved with the company. If Joe Smith is real…I’ll be mildly surprised.)
Four Corners Alliance Group – The Products
The product offered by the Four Corners Alliance Group are pretty straight forward.
When you first join Four Corners Alliance Group, you have to pay $18.00. That money is split where $8 goes into an administrative fee and the other goes to the matrix. (At least that is what I found through my research)
Then, the actual products? What are they?
I like books.
But how much are these books?
Why are these books so important?
How in the world do books help me get rich?
Oh wait…I forgot, I’m not JUST getting rich with Four Corners Alliance Group, I’m also creating wealth. (mind, body spirit and money in my pockets kind of stuff)
So what about these books?
Four Corners Alliance offers 18 books. All of the books are based on financial wealth in regards to obtaining money and changing your mindset.
It sounds like a bundle of self esteem and self help books so you can learn to work with people in the business world.
In addition to the eighteen books, and a monthly newsletter is a monthly payment of $29.95. This gives you “up to date” financial information for online internet marketing opportunities.
It’s a price point that’s not so bad but I’m not quite sold on the idea of the monthly payment. Is this really great information that I can’t find elsewhere for free?
And if it’s not information I can find free (highly unlikely), will I even have time to read all the material?
Will people join the group for these books or because they want to be rich?
Which one would you pick?
To me, it seems way too easy to join this opportunity because $30/month is really a small amount to pay in order to try and get rich. It’s tempting. (Just like KEO…remember that flop?…speaking of which, I’m still investigating the whole KEO business opportunity. Basically, the upline sponsor and cofounder jumped ship and I’m trying to figure out what is going on..stay tuned…of course.)
So, let’s get back to the Four Corner Alliance Group.
How do you make money with the Four Corners Alliance Group?
After looking through several Four Corners Alliance Group Reviews, I was able to find some information for you:
4 Corners Alliance – The Business Opportunity
I hesitate to even mention the 4 Corners compensation plan because it seems that this whole business opportunity is starting to be all about the money.
This throws up a red flag for me because generally this is how the mlms get shut down. When you are more focused on building a downline and not selling a beneficial product, the feds eventually take notice and things start to get a little hairy.
But, I hate to prejudge not having been a part of Four Corners Alliance.
I know that several of the people that I admire have partnered up with the Four Corners Business Opportunity so, I am still trying to give it a fair shake down.
(Note: The people I know who are in Four Corners have a substantial grasp on the kind of market that would purchase into these opportunities and already have massive followings. This is important to note if you do not have any following or blogging experience whatsoever and are considering the Four Corners compensation plan for a way to make money online.)
So what does the 4 Corners Alliance comp plan entail?
As you already read, you pay $18 to join.
Pretty simple and really easy to get caught up in because it’s so cheap.
To make money?
You won’t make money until you have FOUR people who also pay $18 into the opportunity.
Still sounds pretty easy right?
(Of course it does)
Right off the bat (without taking the cheap costs into mind), I am turned off by the fact that you have to get four people into the business opportunity to make money.
It irritates me.
If the product was the focus, you should be able to make money without having to promote the opportunity to start.
That being said, mlms and businesses like Four Corners are set up so that you build significant downlines and you make money from people joining.
There are very few network marketing opportunities that allow you to make massive amounts of money without building up a downline. You HAVE to recruit.
Here is a copy of the Four Corners Alliance Comp Plan
This is powerful example to show you what is possible as you build, but consider this.
What happens if you get people to join and they do absolutely nothing?
Well, that’s easy. You get nothing.
Do you think people do a lot to make money with Four Corners Alliance Group?
After taking a look at their income disclosure, I’m going to say….Probably not.
This kind of sucks.
Check it out:
Knowing that the average person only makes LESS than 2K a year is kind of depressing. This means that the majority of the people that you bring into your Four Corner’s Alliance Group are not going to help you grow.
Well, if all they do is the average (which is most people), you’re pretty much going nowhere fast.
The matrix shown above that shows the huge POTENTIAL to make money, only works if each and every person who gets thrown in your downline does what they are supposed to do (get 4 people)
From there, you get “spillover” …or so they say. Please don’t count on spill over. I was talked into joining Beachbody Coaching because the gal that got me to join told me that she could totally help me build my downline because of spill over.
It never happened.
Four Corners Alliance Group Reviews – What others say:
Because I see that it is somewhat overwhelming to look for the Four Corners Alliance Group Reviews online and not know who is in the group or who is trying to just sell you the opportunity, I decided to add this little section to help you out.
I will be reviewing the reviewers.
So let’s get right to it:
If you put “Four Corner’s Alliance Group Reviews” into google you see this:
Four Corners JPB Review of reviewers:
Who are these people and what are they promoting?
I think this will be really interesting to show you so here we go.
In order of their showing:
- Jesse Singh – Brown Spikey haired guy who has a good handle on the internet, ranking and recruiting people to his opportunity. His opportunity? He has two: DS Domination an Infinii. The site he owns? hotmlmcompanies.com and www.marketingxtreme.net/ . The first website is focused on selling you the DS Domination opportunity. The Second is his newest blog (that I know of) that promotes the Infinii opportunity (which sounds a lot like the DS domination opportunity to me) Jesse’s reviews are pretty thorough (although sometimes he rushes them) and they mostly give you a good rundown of the opportunities. I have found a few times where he may have been a little more biased because of what he offers, but this makes him human and I admire his work ethic. He is ALWAYS working his business from what I can tell.
- Nick Pratt – He has this youtube channel that is ranking, however you can find his blog at: http://www.webtrafficlounge.com . He makes money from mlm success book about getting leads and growing your downline. He is English from the UK and he is younger. His blog doesn’t seem to be a huge focus as it looks like he is focusing on social media and videos to promote himself (smart move as the techie generation grows up and starts looking for ways to make money) His main promotion is MOBE. (Yeah..I know….I have to write that review for you!) I haven’t run across Nick’s blog too much when doing my mlm research, however that should make sense since I haven’t been focusing on YouTube as much as I do on written blogs.
- Ethan Vanderbilt – Bald guy. Generally calls everything a scam. Everytime I run across a post by Ethan I remember two things: 1. He is bald and sitting in a chair. 2. He hates HATES mlm. And if I had to add a third: 3. He knows how to rank a site and how to get attention. He makes money through affiliate marketing, google adwords and products he recommends or makes (affiliate). He also is getting into vlogging. His main site: ethanvanderbilt.com and I believe he is also the guy who runs lazymanandmoney.com either that or he is getting paid by Brian C Macfarland who reportedly owns the
- Troy Shanks – playersmoney.com and other Empower Network Gurus and IPAS 2 top earners. Troy Shanks owns this site and I it is added to by Brad Campbell (at least he provides some videos and some content). Brad is friend with this guy (Troy Shanks) and they have been building this site out to promote and push the Job Killing Platform along with promoting Empower Network. In addition to supporting Job Killing, this site also promote the Empower Network mlm through IPAS2. Consequently, playersmoney.com works in kahoots with makemoneyexpert.com. Interestingly, you see a photo of a guy with no name on this site. Fortunately for you, I know who it is. It’s no other than Trent from the LLL team that Brad Campbell was a lead player in for awhile and was making 20K/month with. Troy Shanks and Brad are buddies. If you look close enough, you will see that they both are making money together with these sites. I’m not sure whose learning from who, but I do know that Troy knows his stuff being that two of his sites are killing it online. The site, aside from promoting Job Killing also now promotes Super Networker VIP Academy (aka Job Killing). (more about that later) BTW, these guys call themselves “The Money Team”. Not bad considering they are legit rulers of ranking on google.
- John – aworkathomejob.com– A guy named John who promotes wealthy affiliate. He’s pretty new to the online marketing game and I haven’t seen anything bad about him so far. He is a former military guy making money online by promoting his “#1 recommendation” which is what you generally find with all wealthy affiliate promoters. They usually have the #1 recommendation along with reviews of many other companies. I will review wealthy affiliate soon! J
- Jeremy Page multiplestreams.org He’s a follower of Brad Campbell (initially anyways) and then he pretty much studied what Brad did and now actually beats Brad’s lazymlm website. Jeremy promotes Job Killing but he also shares other opportunities such as My Advertising Pays and Four Corners Alliance Group. Having connections with the big timers (aka super networkers) definitely has benefits. Jeremy worked for a SEO company for a while as well and now brings in cash upwards of 30K/month from his blogging and web building career. He is younger and I believe he also works alongside Brad Campbell to create more content. He is also seen in other areas of the web where he writes posts for the Huffington Post and other largely trusted sites to gain a link from them. (This gives him “juice”.) BTW, Jeremy is a top earner in 4 Corners. I didn’t find anyone else worth mentioning as a top earner because they weren’t on the front page of google for the search term I checked.
So what does all this matter? Well, all of these people are giving Four Corners Alliance Reviews to sell you something else.
The interesting thing you should note is that the entire niche is pretty much dominated by three guys and one gal (me), who all promotes one product together.
If you can’t see the power in being mentored by a power group like that, I’m not sure you even should be in the online world.
Consider working from home a sport….and you, the athlete need a coach.
Generally you want to be coached by the best. The team that takes up first, second, third….oh I don’t know…generally takes up the whole first page of google online.
Think about it….
But while you’re soaking that in….let’s get you back to the Four Corners Alliance Review….
Four Corners Alliance Group Scam – Legit?
As far as running to the rooftop and shouting “Four Corners Scam!”, I’m not quite there yet. I know people who are making money with it.
The people I know are MASTER recruiters though. They have huge followings and people line up to join them with their opportunities. Not to mention they have the money to put into buying traffic to throw at their opportunities as well.
They are masters of recruiting and converting. These are all necessary skills you need in order to survive in the online internet marketing world.
Now, another thing to consider?
Four Corner’s Alliance is something you need to get into early on. I would hesitate to say that it’s worth getting into right now after it’s been up for a couple of years.
So, I’ll head on over to Google Trends to try and get an idea of the timing of this thing…
Here is what I have found:
But if you didn’t get in early and you don’t know how to sponsor people like a champion – you won’t do well in this……
And if the google trends doesn’t tell this story, I’m not sure what will.
One of the top earners in the Four Corner’s Alliance Group was in early. He’s ranking numero uno in many areas on the internet to get you to join.
He’s making money because of people like you and me who are coming late to the game.
So what is my advice?
I advise you to find these opportunities earlier if you want to play the “make money from people who want to make money game”.
(I really dislike that game)
But as far as joining Four Corners Alliance Group.
I wouldn’t tell my mother to do it.
Or my kids.
Or my best friends.
Did you see the trend?
The thing is that there is a much better way to earn money and it doesn’t rely on false hopes.
The other thing is that I don’t care for the product.
How in the world people join mlms and network marketing opportunities and have no love for the products is beyond me.
I couldn’t live with myself knowing that people would join and likely not make much of anything.
I don’t want to be a dream crusher.
It would eat at me.
Actually, no matter if you charge $18 or $14,600.00 for a making money opportunity, you still fall into the scuzzbag arena if you don’t help those people make money from the opportunity you got them into.
It’s your responsibility…especially if you are the one who told them that they would “win” at the opportunity.
Sadly, I know some people that fall into this category.
What I have learned is this: “If it sounds too good to be true, IT IS”.
Even people who have great money making opportunities can fall into scuzzbag territoriy because they get too far into themselves or their opportunity and then realize they are in over their heads.
They leave with their tail between their legs and look for another opportunity rather than cleaning up their mess.
It’s way easier to leave and disappear than it is to show up and put in some work to help the people you said you would. (True Story…that happens ALL THE TIME in this industry)
They will NEVER admit to the wrong or to not knowing and they will NEVER help you get back on your feet because that would take money out of their pockets…and then you are left to figure out and fend for yourself.
It sucks and I imagine a good majority of you reading this mlm blog about online business opportunities have probably been burned in the past but are still hopeful for something different. (There is something …I’ll explain…keep reading)
If you want to join Four Corners because you love the products and you truly believe this will change people’s lives, then go ahead… But if you are getting in this just to get spill overs and to make money from recruits who don’t know better, then go ahead but remember that karma is a bitch.
If you are looking for a LEGIT way of making money from home that will actually help other people actually build a business they can sustain and give them skills they can market…..
I have personally made thousands of dollars because of the skills I learned in this online coaching group. (no joke).
The reason I promote this is because it’s the real deal and I am truly inspired almost daily by the people who are joining and able to quit their crappy jobs to do something from home instead.
It’s literally LIFE changing.
For example, check out my friend Avi. He and I’ve been daring each other to make more and more money using our Job Killing skills and just this weekend he was able to post this in our group:
What are some goals we make?
Oh you know, like making 30K in 90 days or just to see who can get the most money in a week. Silly little things like that.
The group is real. The training is real.
The support is real.
I promote Job Killing Coaching because it works.
You don’t have an upline or downline.
Actually, I don’t even have to recruit to make money. Just this week I made 3K in 2 days because of what I learned in this training.
That’s real money that helps me achieve my goals of huge amounts of financial freedom.
No mlm that I’ve joined has been able to do this for me yet….and trust me…I’m trying to do it so I can write a mlm review for my readers that says something other than “You can do it, but it won’t be easy.”.
I believe the mlm model will work but it’s never been easy so far and by no means has it been as easy as this Job Killing method that I have found.
In addition, I don’t have to tell people they will get rich from what I offer or convince them to join to make money.
I make money because what I do sells.
And….after it sells, I help local business kill it in their niche. I have people text, email and call me about how happy they are for my help.
All of this, I learned from the Job Killing Program.
If you’ve been on the line about joining Job Killing and are unsure of the support you will get, I can tell you that it’s almost impossible to fail as long as you are real about changing the way you bring in income.
This program is phenomenal. Point Blank.
Trust me, I know how “Too Good to Be True” it may sound.
So let me try to discourage you and give you some “realdom”.
- Don’t JOIN Job Killing if you are NOT going to put in work to learn these skills. (Yes…it’s over the shoulder training and even a newbie (like me) can do it, but it makes you absolutely NO MONEY if you don’t apply what you’ve learned.
- Don’t be a whiner and cry if what you try right out of the gates doesn’t produce the results you expect. There are thousands of ways to make money with what you learn but that doesn’t mean you make money the first try around. Some people kill it right away, and some people have to try again. …but they all eventually make some crazy money….(true story).
- YOU WILL NOT quite your job the moment you join because money just pours in. The fact is, is that you will be learning to create your own online company and you will learn how to get clients and how to make money from websites that you create. (Yes…you learn how to make money making websites that eventually can lead to a passive income source)
- Dan and Brad are human. (Sad to say..but it is true) They both make mistakes. They can piss you off, offend you and make you think they don’t give a shit sometimes. They are simply human. YOU have to go in with a mindset that they are providing and have created a program that can help you make serious money and it’s up to you to put your big boy or big girl pants on to achieve the results that YOU want. They can only help guide you. All that being said, they truly do know what they are doing and Dan is probably one of the hardest working persons I have ever met in my life.
Of course there are more things I can say to help discourage you from joining Job Killing but why bother?
What it comes down to is whether or not you are willing and ready to kick yourself in the ass and get the hell out of that job you can’t stand.
YOU CAN make money from home and I have discovered that the skills and motivation you learn from people like Dan and Brad are legitimately promising and highly sought after.
Just this past week I was scouted for a Fortune 500 company to work for them. I’ve never EVER been in a career where people find me and call me…and almost beg me to join them…..that was…until I joined the Job Killing Opportunity.
Plain and Simple. It works.
So, if you’ve been on the line or you want to join Job Killing, please do so through my link.
Why my link?
Well, of course I get a little commission if you do. NO…I don’t rely on this as a source of income, but I certainly appreciate it when someone finds out about Job Killing or decides to join because of my blabbering and pure love for the program.
If you do join through my link or by telling Dan, Brad, Simon or Hal that you joined because me (Charissa…mama of super cute kids), they will in turn let me know who you are and I most certainly will be there ready and willing to help you when you need it. (I was never a cheerleader….but I do tend to inspire people in this marketing world and I totally enjoy doing it!)
So…if you’re keen on joining (aka super smart decision) and you’d like a nerdy happy person to help you out on the “inside”, go ahead and schedule a call through my link here: Job Killing Opportunity
OR by clicking on the banner below.
Now…if you don’t find a date and time that works for you, just let me know. I’ll pull my super special and coolio strings and get Dan on a call with you at a time that works for you. (Just not Tuesday or Thursday nights….that’s when all us Job Killers are on the phone chatting each other’s ear off with killer advice…Don’t worry..you’ll be invited to those too!)
If you liked my Four Corners Alliance Group Review or have some input on the business opportunity, please comment below. I’d love to hear if you are succeeding in the opportunity or perhaps have found a better alternative.
I hope you like reading my mlm reviews and I truly hope you make the right decision for YOU. Your life if your movie and I know your script is amazing!
Ask yourself this: “Do I enjoy learning new things? Have I been wondering how to make money online with websites? Do I want to be friends with millionaires?”
If you answered yes…..then I say: “Welcome home!”
I wish you the most success wherever your path may lead you!
Charissa (and babies!)
ps – If you want to see some proof that Job Killing Works Go here: Job Killing Testimonials
If you want to see why Brad promotes Job Killing over MLM Watch this video: