Cabi Review – Cabioonline . com
Welcome to the Cabi review. Cabi is a refreshingly different mlm that opened my eyes to the opportunity that mlm companies can offer.
In a world where people are stuck to computers, living inside and often in isolation compared to the past (not natural), a home party might actually be something that helps our society stay social.
I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before while doing my mlm reviews. I really dislike home parties, however, the Cabi opportunity makes me think of things a little differently.
Maybe it’s because of the clothes?
You see, I hate making decisions about clothes. I’d just go around naked if I could because that’s how much I hate making style decisions.
Imagine my bare butt writing mlm reviews. Yikes.
When I started to research for this Cabi review, I was intrigued by the whole idea of having someone bring a bunch of clothes that were already matched for you to your home. On top of that, a bunch of women getting together and trying them all on together.
It’s such a girly thing to do. (Another area in my life that needs addressing from time to time is getting in touch with my feminine side. I’m a tomboy by heart)
Just the other day I was commenting how I would prefer if there was a just a uniform to wear so that I didn’t have to think twice about what I was going to put on for the day.
The Cabi stylist kind of helps with that. You still have clothing but it comes already “styled” in a sense.
Now, all that being said, Cabi is really just another clothing store…but a little different because you literally don’t have to leave your home to try the clothes on and you don’t have to worry about sending orders back because you get to try on the Cabi clothes before you buy (for the most part).
Now, let’s really get into the Cabi Review. I’m sure you all didn’t come here to see what I think about Cabi for my personal life…
The Cabi Review – What is Cabi?
Cabi is a mlm clothing company run and made for women so that they can make money from home selling clothes and socializing at the same time.
Cabi, which stands for Carol Anderson by Invitation, was created by a clothing designer named Carol Anderson in 2001. (I wonder if Carol is related to Ava Anderson…hmmm)
Seeing the world filled with malls that wrecked havoc on the emotional state of women due to the vast amount of browsing and choices, Carol Anderson took things into her own hands by creating a service based clothing company. Cabi was created to offer women help with styling needs and guidance in clothing choices.
Knowing that she had many followers throughout the country, Carol decided to provide savvy clothing collections that could be tried on at home and bought through a direct selling venture.
After consulting Kimberly Inskeep (a management consultant), Carol became more focused toward offering flexible working opportunities and career choices to hard working women of the world and Cabi was born.
In a nice little women group meeting Carol and Kim consulted with several women to piece together the details for their new adventure in the mlm clothing industry.
Cabi Clothing (part of the cabi business opportunity) and the cabi loan program was made to help all women at a global level start their own businesses and achieve success.
Cabi’s foundation is built around the classic home party.
I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that people spend more money when they are happy, so having a party and buying clothes will likely lead in higher sales.
According to the research I’ve done on Cabi, this does seem to be the case. Women are spending more money on clothing when attending these parties.
Although the Cabi clothing line is not too expensive, they do have some pricier items.
This brings up questions of quality. Are Cabi clothes any better than what you can pick up a Macy’s or Taylor Lord? Is Cabi a clothing company only for rich people?
How does cabi work?
Let’s start with the product line:
Cabi Review – Cabionline Products
This cabi review is only going to include the cabi clothing collection hat could be found online at the time of this post which will include the Cabi Fall 2015 collection.
Almost all cabi clothes I saw were over $70 with one of the cheapest being a long sleeve layer tee for $59.
This is really expensive, but if you like being at the forefront of the cabi fashion world and knowing that only you will likely have the outfit in your little area of the world, then cabi is probably for you.
Cabi Review – Products: Cabi Tees, Cabi Blouses, Cabi Tanks
- Sleeveless Placket Tee – $76
- Placket Tee
- Shatter Blouse
- Pamper Me Tee
- Foldover Pullover
- Simple Cami
- Sabine Blouse
- Long Sleeve 9 to 5 blouse (reminds me of camo)
- Lined Entice Blouse
- Layer Tee
- Flutter-Sleeve Blouse $86
- Cross Tee
- Drape Tank
- Moody Blues Blouse
- Adore Blouse
- Turn Tee
- Fickle Tee $86 – Looks like it would hide your stomach really well and is cute…but expensive.
- Tango Tank
- Swing Tee
- Skipper Tee – Great for hiding the panty line or butt crack when bending over due to the longer back.
- Tie Back Tee – Cute
- Blair Tee
- Sleeveless Tie Back Tee
- Cozy Cowl
- Love Blouse – Cute
- Window wrap Blouse – looks like an old boyfriend shirt
- Evermore Blouse
- Stained Glass Blouse
- Entice Blouse
- Scrollwork Top
- Broken Check To
- Warhol Top
- Cherish Cami
- Horizontal Tank
- Printed drape tank
- Lady Walk Cami
- Arabesque Cami
- Amour Blouse
- Bustier Top (reminds me of Kim Kardashian stuff…and then I think of Caitlyn Jenner)
- Domino Blouse
- Jot Top
- 9 to 5 Blouse
- Flaunt Wrap
- Starry Night Blouse
- London Top
- Playwright top – very traditional button down white top
- Jade top
- Ginger top
- Reign Blouse
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Sweaters
- Fireside Sweater
- Tearoom Cardigan
- Ritz Sweater
- Countryside Sweater
- Belle Cardigan
- Cowl Poncho
- Sweater Wrap
- Willow Cardigan
- Meg Cardigan
- Square Stitch Sweater
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi coats
- Casablanca Trench
- Manor Coat
- Turner Jacket
- Crew Blazer
- Quilted Moto
- Media Jacket
- Zigzag Jacket
- Sloan Jacket
- Charlie Jacket
- Abbott Jacket
- Furry Furry – self explantory
- Twilight Jacket
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Jeans
- Shadow cabi Curvy Slim boot
- Grid cabi Curvy Skinny Jean
- Shadow slim boot
- Pitch Super Skinny Jean
- Knight cabi curvy skinny jean
- Knight Skinny jean
- Grid Skinny Jean
- Dark Destruction slim boyfriend
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Pants
- Capote Trouse
- Keaton Trouser
- Celadon Cargo
- Nouveau legging
- At Ease Track Pant
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Dress
- Overlay Pencil Skirt
- Harlequin Dress
- Claire Dress
- Skater Skirt
- Tulip Skirt
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Accessories
- Twist Scarf
- Gigi Scarf
- Gigi Cape
- Kipling Belt
- Horizontal Shrug
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Necklaces
- South Seas Necklace
- Trinity Necklace
- Two Tiered Necklace
- Heirloom Necklace
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Earrings
- Duo Earrings
- Waterfalls Pearl Earrings
- Pearl Back Drop Earrings
Cabi Review – Product: Cabi Bracelets
- Collette Bracelet
- Simone Bracelet
- South Seas Bracelet
As you can see cabi has a lot more tops than they do most other items in their product line. I suppose this makes things even more simple for the cabi stylist (aka cabi distributor).
Personally, I like the plainness of the clothing but the price is still a turn off. I’m not much of a home party or direct selling person either so this is not the company for me unless I get a wild hair and decide to change things up a bit.
I think that the cabi business opportunity might be really nice for the women who love these types of home parities and if the amount of brown bag toys and candles I saw sold at these parties are any indication of the success you could have, I imagine cabi being very lucrative if you find the right crowd…but then you have to keep the momentum going.
In addition to being pricy, there are limited sizes and the sizes are not available in petites, talls or plus sizes. This will restrict who you can sell to and who you can invite to parties. It would be horrible to invite everyone from your work but the fat girl. Cabi needs to adapt to this if they want to truly help all women. Being short and plump, this aspect of cabi makes me angered. Short plump people want to look good too!
You know what else is missing from the cabi product line? A good pair of comfortable sweatpants and don’t tell me they won’t sell because Victoria Secret does it everyday!
The Cabi Review -Review of the Cabi Income Opportunity
You have determined that you want to start selling cabi clothing and you want to know how to get started with cabi.
Since cabi is a mlm or network marketing company, you can expect there to be different levels of pay depending on what you sell and when you sell the cabi products.
As with most mlms, you will need to sign up as a cabi consultant. You can also upgrade from being a cabi customer to being a cabi distributor by purchasing a cabi wardrobe business kit.
The money you spend on the kit will help you get an inventory ready for your first cabi party with enough on hand to sell to your cabi customers.
Here’s what you get:
- $2500 – Cabi Business Kit
- 80-120 pieces of cabi inventory
- Marketing materials
- Getting Started guides
- You will have to likely spend more money on marketing and training if you attend cabi company meetings
Cabi Review – Earning money with the Cabi Compensation Plan
The Cabi Compensation Plan – Personal Sales
- You earn 25% up to 33% on the cabi clothing and cabi products that you sell.
The Cabi Compensation Plan – Team Sales
- Make money off of the cabi products that your team sells.
The cabi compensation plan is THE most simple mlm compensation plan I have found thus far and I can’t tell you how refreshing that is.
There is no doubt that cabi had ease in mind when they created the cabi compensation plan and I love it.
Cabi Compensation Plan Ranks and Relative Compensation
- Cabi Compensation Plan and just you, The Cabi Consultant (no downline necessary)
- You earn 20% base commission off of all of your cabi product sales
- You can earn an additional 5% off of cabi products if you sell the monthly minimum $2500 during your first season
- You can make extra money with cabi if you sell $3500 in your second season as a cabi distributor. This will give you 5% on each sale pass your base commission. (Note: The $2500 limit is only for your first season and $3500 must be made in each successive season to earn the additional 5% in cabi commissions)
- Cabi Team Builder Bonus: You can earn 33% total if you and your team sell $24,000 in cabi products in one month.
- To explain the Cabi Compensation plan in words is not as easy as checking out the graph provided below. This graph can be found at: http://www.cabionline.com/career-in-fashion/business-model/
There are Four Levels in the Cabi Compensation Plan. They are:
- Level 1 – A Cabi Team of three cabi distributors
- If you have people in your downline that are this Level, you receive 3% of their total cabi product sales.
- Level 2 – A team of five cabi distributors
- Anyone in your cabi downline with a Level 2 ranking will get you 5% off of any of their cabi product sales.
- Level 3 – A team of eight cabi sales reps
- Cabi Distributors who are Level 3 will offer your 3% off of their cabi sales.
- Level 4 – A team of 15 Cabi distributors
- Team Members who have qualified for a Level 4 will get you 2% off of their sales
The Cabi Compensation Plan – Inventory Sales
You must make an intial investment of $2570 seasonally. If you sell off that seasonal inventory at 50% off you will make over 3 grand and profit.
You do not need to have team members in order to make money and no one is required to be a certain level in order for you to make money from their personal downline.
This is the first time that I’ve seen this type of set up and I like it because it is easy to understand and the main focus of the company is NOT on getting a downline. You don’t have to in order to make money but if you do, it is a total bonus and as your cabi downline makes their team, you benefit.
All of the makings a mlm are there, however the Cabi business opportunity seems to have a better way of doing it in my opinion.
There’s not pressure to build a big downline because you’ll already be making commissions and when you do build a big downline, you get to make money off of your “hobby” just by sharing it.
It seems that the Cabi compensation plan is doing exactly what all the other mlms try to do. …make sharing fun.
It’s not fun if you are forced to build a downline to make money.
What are the negative aspects of the cabi opportunity?
Well, having to stock clothing is pretty crappy but it isn’t if fashion and clothing is your type of thing.
If you have the right crowd, cabi could definitely be a lucrative and fun business venture.
Cabi Review – How do you Make Money with Cabi?
Once you’ve joined cabi by purchasing your inventory, you will have to host a party or go to a trunk show of some sort.
When you go, be sure to have some essentials on hand to help you with selling cabi clothings with ease.
Here are some things to consider when selling cabi:
- Take your Inventory and have something nice to hang clothing up on. Portable laundry racks are nice.
- Have a measuring tape and the cabi size chart handy so you can make sure your cabi customers are purchasing the right items and to lessen the chance of items being returned.
- Keep all cabi sales slips and materials in a binder or folder that can travel with you easily
- Keep things organized, ironed and smelling fresh (Try the Downy Wrinkle Release for emergencies of freshness)
- Keeping a steamer nearby is advisable to keep the clothes crisp.
- Keep a laptop or visual device with you and if you are at a show, keep playing the cabi opportunity videos. They are great resources to entice others to join your team if they love the clothing and are looking for a work at home business opportunity to make extra money. If you are showing at home, work the sales video about the cabi opportunity for the end of your display/presentation. They have one that is only a minute long and you never know how fast it can help you build your cabi business up.
- CABI VIDEO
- Talk about being a cabi distributor everywhere.
- Work daily on your cabi business
- Know what your competition is doing and then do it 10 times more and better. This will be a constant task. Keep at it and you’ll be earning six figures before you know it.
- Get yourself some online marketing education.
- Learn to drive Traffic to your cabi products and the cabi opportunity.
As with any business opportunity there are some pitfalls that you will want to avoid in order to keep your cabi businesss in the limelight and out of the wake of scrutiny.
Don’t totally spam your friends and family. You don’t need to with cabi.
Keep your cabi business opportunity professional and others will be interested at the right time.
Take your business seriously.
If you notice, the cabi examples within the cabi compensation plan do not show cabi distributors who work less than 4 parties a month.
Expect to work if you want to make killer money with cabi.
The Cabi Business opportunity – Should you sell Cabi?
The cabi business opportunity most definitely sounds promising.
With a new line of product each season, there is a good chance that you will find yourself in a group of women who absolutely adore the cabi clothing line and want to update each time there is a new item for sale.
Once you have the home parties, you’ll already have a nice list to start emailing incentives to and a place to start in regards to gathering more cabi purchasers.
In order to make money with cabi, you are going to need a constant flow of traffic and you really have to know your way around online marketing.
You can get yourself a good follow of cabi lovers, however, this will limit your income stream. If you truly want to be successful with cabi, you will need to obtain the skills needed in order to bring in a new influx of cabi prospects each month.
In today’s digital world, the skill of online marketing and knowing where and how to build a list is what will give you leverage and help you build that six or seven figure clothing business you’ve been dreaming of.
Digital Marketing Education is key in getting leads and selling your product.
As far as selling cabi as part of a mlm opportunity, I think it’s one of the best yet that I have been able to review here.
Out of all the mlm reviews, this is the very first mlm that I was able to look at just one image in order to understand the compensation plan and that is pretty impressive.
If you love clothing and fashion and you have been thinking of joining a mlm business opportunity, then cabi may very well be the at home business for you.
BUT…don’t go into it blind.
If you’re going “all in”, then learn from our millionaire mentors on how you rank your cabi sites and get cabi leads flowing your way.
Good luck with your decision!