iPAS 2 is a fairly new internet marketing system that I joined as my first mlm when I had no clue what Empower Network or iPAS was.
When I joined it cost approximately $3000.00 and with the new iPAS2, it seems that the costs has gone up.
iPAS is an acronym for Internet Prospect Acceleration System. It was created by Chris Campbell and Chris Jones. Chris Jones is the one you see more of. (Not a bad looking guy, always smiling and has a very prominent presence while wearing a beanie hat sometimes.)
Originally iPAS was launched in 2011. I actually joined in 2014 after it had been going a while. You would thing the kinks were worked out, but they were not.
In 2015 (now), These two Chris’s are releasing iPAS2.0 which is an upgrade of the original iPAS program. The newer version is bragged to have a much better funneling system for marketing and is better able to help you get those Empower Network leads you so desperately want so you can make those huge mlm commissions. (seriously…can you imagine getting 50% commission on 4 grand?)
How to Start Making Money with iPAS 2.0:
iPAS 2 (online marketing system) is NOT a book you buy on amazon. It’s not even a software you buy or a coaching class (well sort of), but rather it is a full blown system that is already designed with funnels to help you drive traffic to your business opportunity (generally Empower Network).
The funnel consists of variable email opt in and very professionally made videos of people who have made a lot of money with Empower Network and some who are the Black Card iPAS 2.0 holders.
It’s nice because you really don’t have to build out your own marketing funnel. The only issue I have with this is that when you don’t build something yourself, you lose the ability to understand it if something should go wrong. For instance, is iPAS shuts down, what will you do? You rely on them to get your leads and your traffic. If they shut down, you better have a back up money making system…not just a plan.
If you have ever heard of Empower Network, you can pretty much understand what iPAS 2.0 is selling.
It’s actually genius. Chris and Chris came up with a way to sell Empower Network products (old and outdated videos in my opinion or ones you can find free like the 15K formula) AND sell access to something they created too.
They get commissions from the Empower Network products AND for the I PAS 2.0 that they created.
Very smart move.
Here is how you start working with iPAS 2.0
- You Join iPAS 2.0
- You get access to some of the best marketing strategies out there by watching tutorials and conversing with some of the best online professional marketers in the universe.
- iPAS 2.0 then will use the strategies it is given and let iPAS members and you basically rinse and repeat the methods to build a successful online business.
- Once you get your name out there with the iPAS 2.0 system, the funneling begins. You Funnel traffic towards the Empower Network products and earn mlm commissions anywhere from $25.00 all the way up to well over $4000.
- You do the happy dance because you are making money with iPAS 2.0.
After subscribing to the iPAS 2.0 marketing system, you simply are set up to start your own business almost immediately! You join in with the online business model that already makes money for you!
When you buy iPAS2.0, you get your own custom website and that is associated with something called the Kalatu Blogging Platform. You have access to all of the marketing materials so you know how to market iPAS 2.0 to make money and you get access to a sales staff and team (it costs money though). You run your business according to the iPAS 2 principles.
You basically join a community of others who are making some money with iPAS 2 or are trying to make money with iPAS 2 just like you.
As far as being a unique mlm to join? iPAS is the only one I’ve seen so far in my mlm reviews of this kind.
It is definitely a different online marketing system.
A Little Background on the iPAS 2.0 Marketing System| iPAS Founders Chris Campbell and Chris Jones
Chris Campbell and Chris Jones are both members of David Wood and David Sharp’s Empower Network mlm opportunity.
Chris Jones is more of the spokesperson (former kickboxer among other things) and Chris Campbell is the techie. Both are very motivated to make and help others create residual income and find financial freedom using the internet.
Both Chris’s were successful in online ventures before iPAS. They were founders of NewWealthDiscovery.com which was similar to the iPAS opportunity.
iPAS 2.0, like New Wealth Discovery, is a multi level marketing funnel that produces commissions. NewWealthDiscovery was shut down because it was seen as a mlm pyramid scheme. Shortly after the shut down, the two Chris Jones and Chris Campbell created and launced iPAS. iPAS immediately performed well (reminds me of the Traffic Authority success we are currently seeing) and was very popular in 2011…BUT it was also shut down.
Forward to 2015, Chris and Chris are at it again and launching iPAS 2.0.
Is iPAS 2.0 a Scam? Can you Make Money with iPAS?
iPAS 2.0 has some improvements over the original iPAS that was shut down. iPAS 2 carries a couple new improvement.
- iPAS 2.0 has a better online sales funnel (according to the iPAS data, it has science behind it)
- iPAS 2.0 offers higher sales commissions so you can make more money than the original iPAS system
- iPAS 2 is claimed to have some new online training
- iPAS has a profit maximizer which supposedly is the answer to how network marketing businesses funnel money
- The marketing system brings better analytics and tracking of your efforts.
- Like iPAS, IPAS 2.0 has a training series and offers online support (if they do their job)
- New software to help you build your online team.
Can You Make Money with iPAS 2.0?
When you join iPAS 2 , you make money two different ways using the internet:
- Commissions from the Empower Network Sales
- Empower Network has products that are easily emailed.
- Commissions on the iPAS 2 fees
To make money with iPAS 2, you get iPAS 2 leads to buy product through your iPAS affiliate link. They can also purchase Empower Network products and in that case you get 100% of their affiliate fee almost every other sale.
Generally you will make 10 to 50% of the price they pay for the products.
When you join iPAS 2.0 you also purchase or subscribe to the Empower Network online opportunity.
iPAS 2.0 is the Empower Network add on you can use to make more money. Empower Network can make you some serious money (Just ask Brad Campbell who was in the Prosperity Group….or just watch the video on this post!)
How much money can you make with iPAS?
When you sell iPAS products they claim that you make 100% in commissions. Although this sounds awesome, this is not true.
You actually only get 100% commission on some sales. This is where a little red flag should go up. If you think iPAS 2 is a scam, this is the one topic that makes it seem so, but the lines of mlm scams are so closely crossed sometimes, it is impossible to determine if iPAS is a scam unless the Feds decide to shut iPAS down.
The way you make money with iPAS 2 is that you get the commissions (100%) every even sale. The odd sales (1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th sales) go to the upline. Basically you actually make 50% off of your sales but they come in “bulk”.
This was something that annoyed me about iPAS 2 because I would make a sale but get none of the money the first time. I’m the type of person that would be more motivated if I made money off my first sale.
You do earn 100% commission on the affiliate fees for people who join iPAS.
The affiliate fee is not too much, it was $7 to try out so everytime someone tries Empower Network, you make $7.
This, in itself, is something you should think about. For every person that tries Empower Network through your affiliate link, you get $7. Imagine if you could get thousands of people to just TRY it. You will need a lot of traffic to make a living from that, but it’s possible!
Learning to drive traffic is super important. So just for trying you get money and then, when they buy iPAS or buy Empower Network, you sometimes get a commission (every other time).
Even if you don’t join right away, your sponsor will make money from iPAS 2 once you do decide to buy some of the product or join the iPAS revolution.
Next Question: How much does iPAS 2.0 cost?
iPAS 2.0 is an already made for you software program that you get to use. It comes with a website, coaches and a lot of other perks.
Each level of iPAS 2.0 offers a different level of Empower Network Products. With Empower Network, you ONLY earn commissions on the products that you have purchased yourself, so if you do not purchase the highest level, but sell high level memberships, you will not get paid by Empower Network.
Here are the different levels that you can pay for iPAS 2:
- iPAS2 Bronze ($145.00)
- IPAS2 system
- Empower Network Kalatu Blog (Viral Blogging)
- Profit maximizers (videos and funnels already set up to help you sell)
- You are suppose to have 24/7 support and coaching (I did not find this to be true and as a matter of a fact, my “coach” was more concerned about making money from me paying him $19.95/month to be a coach than he was about my success…..typical mlm?)
- Up to 50% commission on items sold via iPAS
- iPAS2 Silver Level ($645)
- iPAS 2.0 Pro
- The Costa Rica Membership (Old information given at a Costa Rica get together)
- iPAS 2.0 Coaching Course (Tells you how to navigate the product)
- Daily Seminars and Webinars (stuff you can find online)
- Extra training on how to use their system.
- iPAS 2 Gold Level ($1645)
- iPAS 2.0 Pro and Silver combined
- How to get leads and traffic training (not impressive and generally involves money)
- Larger Percentages to be earned on the commissions
- iPAS 2.0 Black Membership ($5145) with the Black Card you pay ($4014)
- I found this information on an Empower Network member’s site, so I’m wondering about the “Black Card” Discount. When I first joined it was about $3000 and included the Black Card so I wonder if the people that joined that now have to pay another $4000 to get the new iPAS2.0
- You get everything iPAS 2.0 from all the other levels
- Personal Coach (if that’s what you want to call it)
- Affiliate Management (just a hotline they can call that might sometimes help)
- VIP status at Empower Network Events and Discounts
- iPAS prizes and Empower Network Prizes
- “Expert” Training Material (I’ve been through some programs and I have to tell you this is NOT the best…it’s more like, “Hey..here’s some stuff….take and do something”)
- Commissions that exceed 50%
iPAS 2 Trail Membership ($7)
This training allows you a sneak peak at the iPAS2.0 website but that’s about it. IT is pretty and it is fairly impressive compared to other mlms I’ve seen but it doesn’t work like magic and make money any better than an “uglier” mlm platform.
IPAS 2 Membership Fees
All levels of the iPAS 2 require monthly fees. If you don’t pay, you don’t play.
The Silver membership comes with $25/month Kalatu Viral Blogging System which actually does work pretty well…BUT you don’t own it.
The Gold costs $125 for the viral blogging and the inner circle (waste of my time).
The Black membership is a total of $222/month for inner circle, viral blogging and business coaches (seriously…don’t waste your money, they are more concerned about you paying the money that pays them than they are with your success….at least that was the case for me).
iPAS 2.0 is Bad Because…..
iPAS 2 is still a little “iffy”. I recommend doing your homework before you decide to join iPAS and here’s why:
- IPAS2 and Empower Network are both fairly saturated and everyone is using the same videos with iPAS2 to promote the product. (It gets annoying and old…and annoyed people don’t pay) The Empower Network Products are you basis for the larger majority of your commissions and quite honestly….I think the product sucks. (Yes…I’ve had them all..I was Black Card fortified)
Making money with affiliate marketing and utilizing the iPAS internet marketing system seems like a really good idea, however, if iPAS or Empower Network shuts down (been known to happen), Then what?
Where is your money going to come from?
What will you do with all those Empower Network and iPAS 2 blog posts?
You see, when Google changes their algorithm, things change. Trust me. Google just updated and I was like WTF? Some things definitely matter and if you don’t know how to pick yourself back up, you are SCREWED.
MONEY is an issue. It takes a lot of investment and money and TIME to become successful with Empower Network. You pay these huge costs (yes..I’ve paid quite a lot) in addition to the monthly required fees so you can make commissions just to keep going. When you try iPAS2, you have to join Empower Network. Empower Network products are really not worth much, in my opinion, so you BETTER BE GOOD AT SALES to get people to buy in to your scam.
Joining and paying the large amounts of money MIGHT help motivate you to work more past the time you already work your 9 to 5, but who wants to do that?
Well, if you read my blog posts you know that millionaires do that, but is it the right thing to do for your business. Do millionaires all work for Empower Network or iPAS 2.
I sure hope not.
I bet you they know something better.
Actually, I know they do.
They are smart enough to not rely on one product or one program to make them rich. So before you go into buying iPAS 2.0, you need to gather the skills required to even be remotely successful at an opportunity like that.
So, don’t leaver your job to work at home just yet. You need to get a mlm coach or an internet network marketing coach before you jump into a saturated and competitive environment like iPAS 2 or Empower Network..
Should I Join iPAS 2.0?
Well, hopefully you already know the answers to that…the fact is that I did join iPAS and I wasn’t thrilled. As a matter of a fact, I left iPAS 2.0 to join the opportunity that led me to write this blog and successfully rank it. It’s called Job Killing and is led by Brad Campbell and Dan Klein (more about that in a moment)
iPAS is misleading in making it seems so easy to make money from home. While you can make money, you really have to work hard and a lot of people that join are falling for the “get rich quick scheme” message that is sent via iPAS.
Most people that join iPAS 2.0 (just like most mlm companies) will not make much money and will actually end up losing a lot because they just have no clue what they are doing and their sponsors don’t have time to show them because they generally don’t know what they are doing either. It’s a vicious circle. ON top of that, people underestimate the time and the learning curve it takes to become successful.
If you join iPAS 2 with a relentless work ethic and an entirely persistent vengeance to leave your job for good and learn to generate traffic (see my opportunity) then you could find success with iPAS 2.0 and be writing a blog about an excellent work-at-home opportunity that many people might not consider.
iPAS 2 is a little better than some internet marketing systems because they don’t just sell you a book, you get access to a very good system that is ready to go for you.
IPAS could make you money but you’re not going to become and overnight millionaire. That’s just the facts.
“Overnight Millionaires” aren’t usually known until after they’ve put in a lot of hard work to make it to that overnight success.
So, my conclusion?
You need some schooling!
I left iPAS to join Job Killing and was fortunate to get some money back. Immediately I was able to learn how to build a site and make the kind of traffic that people pay for (not kidding).
These are the type of skills that you need in order to succeed in a mlm like iPAS 2.0.
Check out what Brad (former Empower Network millionaire) has to say:
See you on the inside,