How to Lose Weight Fast with a Coffee Weight Loss MLM
It’s a late night Javita Review. Let’s check out the comp plan and see what this mlm company is all about.
Javita reminds me of Sisel International because they are smart enough to use a staple of everyday life: coffee.
Before we bust into the Javita Review, let’s discuss mlm companies.
Mlm companies are popping up everywhere in the U.S and across the globe in all different kinds of niches. When looking for an at home business opportunity to make extra income, it is absolutely essential that you do your homework when it comes to choosing the right mlm company to join. The decision could make a difference between your financial freedom or your financial hardship.
Javita is a farily good and well known multi level marketing company that deals mostly with coffee and coffee based nutritional products.
Take a moment to check out this Javita Review and learn about the Javita Compensation plan to decide if this is the work at home opportunity you are seeking.
If you already are “iffy” about mlm, then click here and learn a little bit about a millionaire mentality. Wrap your mind around a great way to make money from home and then schedule yourself a free strategy call that just might change your future forever.
Javita Review – What is Javita?
Javita is a mlm company that was founded recently in 2011. Javita focuses on selling nutritional coffees and teas in over 20 countries. In the few years that they have been active, Javita has recruited well over 20,000 distributors worldwide. The annual revenue of Javita is super impressive and banks well over 30 million dollars in one year. Wow! Javita distributors are on a mission!
Javita review – The Javita MLM Opportunity
Javita, like Yevo and several other popular mlm companies, manufactures their products in state of the art facilities that house new technologies to offer the best products in their niche. Javita processes a variety of natural products that are certified by the US FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
With coffee being the second most consumed liquid on Earth (water being #1) Javita made a smart choice to create this nutritionally based mlm coffee company. They have created their business opportunity for people seeking full or part time work at home buisnesses.
Javita is the combination of two words. Java meaning coffee, and Vita meaning Life. I don’t know if you’ve been keeping track but most mlms have some sort of energized platform to encourage people to improve their lives…..and everyone seems to be jumping on the “Vita” band wagon.
Here area few of the Vita mlm members:
- TriVita Wellness
Like these other “vita” mlms, Javita wants their product to be your preferred product for life.
Javita is clever in the way they market their coffee as wells stating that their product is already consumed by more than half the world’s population. You see, they are right….coffee is consumed at large levels on a global scale, but Javita Coffee? I’m not so sure about that.
If it is Javita Coffee that is being consumed by half of the population then we better hurry and sign up because that means there is only half left and you do a little Math, you will notice that if Javita is already being consumed by half of the world’s population then you will have over 3 billion people in 4 years…so you would assume that it will take less than 3 years to finish up getting Javita to the rest of the population.
Fortunately, I’m almost 100% positive that Javita coffee is not being consumed by half the world at this point so there is likely still a good opportunity for you and if you know how to compete in a competitive niche like this (see my job killing opportunity at the end of this post to find out how to rank your sites like a boss).
So if you’re convinced that the Javita opportunity may still be your go to mlm company then you are going to have to love Javita for life which means you need to know the products inside and out.
Here we go:
Javita Review – Javita Products
- Javita Active Blendz
- Active Blendz Control – This is a fruit drink that helps control appetite.
- Active Blendz Defend – Helps to boost your immunity with berries and cherries.
- ActiveBlendz Flex –Strawberry and Lemon drink that helps relieve joint pain and stiffness and helps with mobility.
- ActiveBlendzRush – Fruit flavored drink that helps with focus and energy.
- Javita Coffee, Cocoa and Tea
- Burn + Control– Coffee with Yerba Mate and Garcinia Cambogia to help with fat burning and speeding up your metabolism.
- Energy + Mind –Helps with mental clarity and energy with Gotu Lola and Green Tea and Bacopa Monnieri.
- FocusFusion Cocoa – This is meant to improve your neurons (brain control) It contains flavanols, Bacopa Monnieri, and Gotu Kola
- Javita Herbal Cleanse Tea – Used with herbs and extracts that help you clean out your digestive system.
- Javita Lean + Green –Made with Green Tea and Garcinia Cambodia and Gymnema Sylvestr. This product helps with blood sugar regulation and weight control.
If you want to know more about the Javita Products, hop on over to their site to check them out at: http://www.javita.com/products
Javita Review: How to Make Money with the Javita Compensation Plan
The mlm compensation plan for a Javita Distributor allows you to earn multiple commissions and bonuses (just like most mlms).
In order to join Javita you do have to buy in to a starter pack. The cheapest package as to the date of this mlm review is $99.00.
The five Steps to getting start with Javita are:
- Purchase a Javita Starter Pack.
- Share and Sell Javita Products.
- Share the Javita Business Opportunity.
- Build a Team of Javita Distributors and become a Javita STAR Members within the first 30 days of your membership.
- Be a leader and Coach your new members to do exactly what you do. AKA: Rinse and Repeat
It’s a typical mlm set up. Promote the product, convince people to sell it with you. Eazy peazy if you get people to see the vision and grow with you. It’s called sales.
You can’t avoid sales with mlms or nearly any other work at home business opportunity that can make a lot o money. It’s just the way it is.
You can make money with the Javita mlm in multiple ways:
Javita Compensation Plan – A quick look
Highly motivated and based on teamwork, the Javita compensation plan can be a very lucrative mlm for you. You find others who either LOVE Javita and want to share or who are looking for an online network marketing opportunity to join and believe they can take the step to be successful with Javita.
It’s all about being able to drive leads.
Here are 12 ways that you can make money with Javita:
- Direct Sales with Javita Products
- Personal Customer Commissions
- Javita First Order Bonus
- Javita Top Enrollers’ Bonus
- The Javita STAR Bonus
- Team Infinity Bonus
- Luxury Car Bonus (Caution!)
- Javita Manager & Director Builder Bonus
- Javita Commissions – Team Commissions
- Javita Diamond Rank global Infinity Bonus
- Javita Diamond Advancement Bonus for each Rank
- Javita Diamond Builder Bonus
Javita Comp Plan – An Up Close and In Depth Look
To get started, you sign up to the Preferred Customer Program for Free. (Although you are paying autoship…so make sure you like the product)
You cannot earn missions as a PCP but you are eligible for their “3 For Free” program where you can earn from Javita. You have to enroll a minimum of three preferred customers who also buy the challenge kits and then you get your next order free.
- Direct Sales – Javita Members can do this immediately and it’s the simplest way to make money with the Javita mlm. You simply purchase Javita at wholesale prices and sell them to your customers. You earn the difference between the costs and the sale price. The easiest way to do this, in my opinion, is through using their MyJavita website. Drive traffic and good leads for Javita to your site OR have them call Javita with your member ID. This method of selling Javita can give you 30% or more income from Javita products.
- Personal Javita Customer Commissions – This is where things get mlmy. Volume is created from the purchases that you make and that volume helps you determine your commission amount on the product. This is monthly payment that is reliant on the following:
- If you have a Personal Customer Volume (PCV) of 301-500 – You make 10% commission.
- PCV of 501-1,000 – You make 15% in commissions
- PCV of 1001 plus – you make 20% commissions.
To make things even more confusing, you get paid on the first $300, The first 500 and so on as the percentages go up.
So if you have a PCV of 2,000 you DO NOT make 20% commissions off of $2,000.
First you make 0% off of the first 300 of that 2 grand.
Then you make $20 (10% ) off of the 200 that is needed to make it $500.
Third, you make $75 (15%) off of the next 500 that gets you to a total of $1000
Finally, you make 20% off of the 1,000 that is left which is $200.
A normal person would look at the Javita compensation plan and think that if they sold $2000 worth of product that they would make 20% of that according to the chart they provide. That would be $400. However, because the Javity comp plan plays around, you only get $295.
It’s enough for me to say NO WAY to Javita. I can’t stand it when mlm companies make things so complicated when it really doesn’t have to be. I’m sure there people out there pissed that they didn’t thoroughly look over the Javita Comp Plan prior to joining and feeling cheated. I know I know…Shame on them, but I say shame on Javity for not KISSing it. (Keep is Simple Silly!)
- First Order Bonus – This is a weekly income you can earn immediately. The bonus is paid to the sponsor of new Javita distributors based on the product that the new member purchases.
In order to be eligible for this bonus you have to be an active and qualifying Javita Distributor at the end of the prior month, and have 150 PV.
New members are eligible for the first order bonus.
JAVITA Starter Kits – Join Pack Options
- $99 – Bonus of $20
- $499 – Bonus of $100
- $999 – bonus of $250
- Javita Top Distributors Bonus – If you are one ot he top enrollers each month you earn a special bonus according to the following:
- 1st Place = $2000
- 2nd Place = $1000
- 3rd Place = $500
This is paid monthly and because this is such a huge monetary bonus, I can’t help but think this is a huge persuasion and focus on getting people to join the Javita opportunity rather than selling and getting the product out there.
When a mlm has a huge focus on getting members and that is a way in which you can make large sums of money, it makes me thing less of the mlm opportunity. It almost seems that the product is second to the product value and that is simply not a good thing.
A good mlm isn’t going to stress focus on recruiting over sharing their product with the world.
- Javita Compensation – Star Bonus – This is a set of three bonuses for Javita Distributors that accomplish the Star rank. The compensation plan emphasized the importance of trying to achieve this rank and getting off to a FAST start and helping others do the same.
How to become a STAR with Javita: You have to purchase a Qualifying STAR pack which costs anywhere from $499 up to $999.00 AND you have to enroll three new members in your first 30 days who also purchase a qualifying STAR pack.
Here are the bonuses:
- STAR 7 = If you make STAR within days, you earn $100
- STAR Bonus Pool – You are eligible for a lifetime to participate in the STAR bonus which is 1% of the local net country commissionable volume.
- If you get a new Javita Distributor to buy a $499 pack or more you get 5 points.
- If you get a preferred customer with $50 actual volume on autoship, you get 1 point.
- You must have 8 points or more in the month in order to qualify for the STAR bonus.
- STAR Builder Bonus- This rewards you for every person in your organization who achieves star within their first month. The bonus comes from a pool of 2% local country volume. (I wonder if it is 1% added to the already 1% from the Bonus Pool))
I am listening to the “The Millionaire Fastlane :Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime” by MJ DeMarco and one thing I love about this book is how he vehemently speaks of MEDIOCRITY.
I think Javita falls into the category of Meh. It’s just a short level below mediocre to me. (sorry Javita peeps, but at this level in the mlm world, you should be 5000 leagues ahead of the mlm game, not dwindling in mediocre comp plans. Let’s not even talk about how first impressions can make or break the game for you.)
It’s kind of like Simon Cowell watching those X Factor okie dokie singers…but there just isn’t much to impress. You know?
I’ve seen it all before.
Very few mlms in my reviews have really had a great impact on the “wow-factor” that I think stand out above and beyond the others out there.
- Javita Infinity Bonus (TDI) Team Devlopment Infinity –This is a bonus that plays off the sale of products in every Business Pack sold. If you sell a STAR Pack you are eligible for this bone if you have achieved the rank of Javita Consultant or more.
The TDI bonus is up to $100 and can be earned on every Business Pack sold within your organization. (This is huge!)
The bonus is determined by the rank as follows:
Consultant $15 with a cumulative $15 bonus.
Supervisor $40 with a cumulative $55 bonus
Manager $25 with a cumulative $80 bonus
Director $15 Bonus with a $95 cumulative bonus
Diamond = $5 with a cumulative $100 bonus.
When you achieve the rank, you are eligible for the bonus in the following month. This is a bonus that has no limitation and can be earned infinitely.
What is great about this bonus is that it lets you earn on several levels. If you sell 10 business packs as a supervisor, people above you in your first upline who are consultant or above will also earn.
For example, If you get 10 Business packs and you area supervisor, 10 X $55 is the math you use. The $55 is the cumulative bonus because you enrolled multiple people. Your manager above you gets 10 X $25 = $250 and so on.
- Luxury Car Bonus or College Tuition/Loan Payment – This is the classic car bonus that you get in a lot of mlms to help pay for a luxury car, or in some cases a tuition to college.
- Supervision – $400
- Manager – $500
- Director $600
- Diamond $800
- Black Diamond $1000
The problem if you elect to get a car is what do you do if the income stops coming in for the car bonus because a lot of people drop out or the FDA shuts you down?
- Javita Manager and Director Bonus (MAD) – This is a bonus rewarded to the managers or directors who help get their downline to the supervisor, manager and director ranks. The manager and Directors earn share each month based on how many people have achieved these desire rates.
The shares go like this:
- 1 share earned for each Supervisor
- 2 shares earned for each enrolled manager
- 3 shares earned for each Director
The shares consist of 1% of the country volume of Javita Sales.
- Team Commissions – Earn on the commissions from the volume created by your team. Javita is a unilevel comp plan and each active member creates a a level on which you can earn money from. The higher the member gets in rank, the more levels in which commission can be earned.
Here is a list of the Ranks and the requirements according to the Javita Compensation Plan:
- Associate – The associate levels require 100 PV with 50 coming from autoship. You must have 2 active legs and you get 4% commission from each level in this stage. In addition:
- Associate I – Requires 200 group volume on autoship with the smallest leg being 80. You get paid at ONE level.
- Associate 2 – requires 300 group volume on autorhip, 200 in the small leg and paid on TWO levels
- Associate III – requires 1,000 group volume on autoship with 400 in the small leg and get paid at 3 levels.
- Consultant – These levels require 150 PV with 100 autoship, 3 active legs and you get 5% commissions from this level. In addition:
- Consultant I –$2500 infinity volume on autoship with the OV small leg being $1,000 and you get paid at FOUR levels.
- Consultant II –5,000 infinity volume with 2000 small legs and paid on 5 levels.
- Consultant III – $10,000 infinity volume with $4,000 in the small leg and get paid at 6 levels.
- Supervisor – These require monthly PV at 150 just like the Consultant levels along with 3 active legs and paid at 5%.
- Supervisor I – $15,000 Overall volume/autoship with 6,000 small leg and paid on 7 levels
- Supervisor II – $20,000 overall volume/ 8,000 small leg and 8 levels of pay
- Supervisor III- $30,000 OV/ 12,000 small leg and 9 levels of pay
- Manager – PV is 150 with 100 on auto ship – 4% paid on each level and 3 active legs.
- Manager I – $40,000 group volume with the small leg 16,000 and 10 levels of pay
- Manager II – $50,000 in volume with a small 20,000 leg and 11 levels of pay
- Manager III – $60,000 in volume with a small 24,000 leg and 12 levels of pay
- Director – PV is 150 with 100 auto ship, 3 active legs that are paid up to 13 levels deep at 4%.
- Director I – $80,000 group volume with $32,000 in the small leg.
- Director II – $100,000 group volume with $40,000 in the small leg
- Director III – $150,000 with 60,000 small leg
Javita Diamond Team Commissions
The Javita Diamond Team continues where the non-diamond commissions left off:
All Javita Diamonds are required to have a monthly Personal Volume of 150 of which 100 is auto ship, 3 active legs and 4% paid at each level. In addition the Diamond, Blue Diamon and Royal Blue Diamon Javita reps get paid on 14 levels while the remaining diamonds get paid on the last three legs.
- Diamond – Requires 200,000 Overall auto ship volume with 80,000 in the small leg and there must be a 3rd leg which is at least 10,000 OV
- Blue Diamond – 250,000 overall auto ship with 100,000 in the small leg with a 20,000 third leg
- Royal Blue Diamond 1,000,000 overall auto ship with 100,000 in the small leg with a 30,000 third leg
- Black Diamond 500,000 overall auto ship with 200,000 in the small leg with a 40,000 third leg
- Royal Black Diamond 2,000,000 overall auto ship with 400,000 in the small leg with a 50,000 third leg
- Crown Diamond100,000 overall auto ship with 100,000 in the small leg with a 100,000 third leg
10.Javita Diamond Global Inifinity Bonus – This is a bonus that offers 1% of the global net commissionable volume and it shared with all Diamond Ranked Javita Distributors. The shares are earned based on the rank:
- 2 shares = Diamond
- 3 shares = Blue Diamond
- 4 Shares = Royal Blue Diamond
- 6 Shares = Black Diamond
- 8 Shares = Royal Black Diamond
- 10 Shares = Crown Diamond
- How to Increase Javita Income at the Diamond Rank – Rank Advancement
The Diamond Rank comes with an advancement bonus and can earn and additional $250,000 with this incentive.
- Diamond = $10,000
- Blue Diamond = $20,000 (must be Blue for 2 months)
All of the next levels must be obtained for 3 months in order to get the bonus:
- Royal Blue diamond = $30,000
- Black diamond = $40,000
- Royal Black Diamond = $50,000
- Crown Diamond = $100,000
- 12. Diamond Builder Bonus
The Diamond Builder Bonus gives you money for helping other Javita Distributors achieve Diamond rank.
You must be an active diamond in order to earn the shares. You earn as many shares as you have frontline legs.
If you have one diamond leg = 1 share, 2 diamond legs = 2 shares…etc…
There is no maximum and it is paid based on 1% of the global volume for Javita
Getting started with Javita MLM Business opportunity
So you have taken a look at the Javity opportunity and now you’re ready to pull the trigger. Personally, I’m still stuck on the impact of how much money you can make with the new Powur mlm that I found…but if you really think selling coffee is your way, you can just find your nearest Javita sponsor and join via their site.
You can also do this online. Expect to pay the following to join:
- $99 Starter Pack
- $499 – Business Pack
- $999 Elite Pack
If you are serious about the Javita opportunity I say go all in BUT remember you have to be good at driving traffic and selling to your buddies at first.
Once you learn to drive traffic, you should be good to go.
Wanna learn how to get traffic for Javita instead of buying Javita leads?
It’s a much smarter way to go. Teach yourself to rank your own sites to sell.
You can do that with Job Killing.
Check out what Brad says here:
Get some millionaire mentoring here.
. Think carefully before joining a mlm. It’s not much different than working for 9 to 5 job. You will have to work hard initially to start getting a fluid income.
Javita Mlm Review – Conclusion
As I end this review, know that the industry of mlm business if highly competitive and Javita is no exception.
I already did some checking and there are a lot of Javita reps worldwide that are taking over online.
It’s cut throat for sue.
If you want to know how to join an online business opportunity and how to be successful by learning the ranking rules, you need to look into the program here.
Me? Personally? I’m going to keep ranking local sites and doing my mlm reviews. When I find the right one, I’ll jump in and see what I can do on my millionaire adventure!
I hope to see you join me!