Welcome to my Jazzro Review!
I have to tell you that this Jazzro Review was fun to do. I love the Jazzro Product and the Jazzro Compensation plan has some promising parts to it.
Writing a Jazzro Review has been one of those times, when I do a review a network marketing company, where I seriously stop and consider possibly joining the company because the product sounds awesome.
Most mlm companies actually have great products, it’s just the promise of large or easy income that drives me nuts after a while.
In addition, the relentless emails you get from the majority of mlm participants gets annoying as well.
All that being said, you have to stop and admire the people that are in mlm that bring forth massive amounts of action and effort in order to build a downline big enough so that they can quit their day job or retire their spouses.
Jazzro Review – What is it?
Of course this is where we should begin in this review. To put it simply, Jazzro is a service that offers secondary means to make your life as an online entrepreneur easier. It’s not just for online businesses though, it offers great products and services that even brick and mortar businesses can use in their day to day business.
Where most mlm companies are fairly straight forward and offer tangible items (except IPAS2 and some other digital product mlms), Jazzro is different because it offers both digital products and tangible items.
Actually, Jazzro is more of a service mlm that I personally can see a lot of value in for someone who does network marketing, mlm marketing or any type of online marketing that I have written about in my mlm reviews.
The Jazzro products consist of the following:
- Email Marketing
- Text Messaging
- Social Media
- Greeting Cards
- Promotional Gifts
- Web Design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Contact Management/Organization
Each of the items above, at some point, can help small and large business owners build their businesses and offer superior customer support.
Jazzro is almost like a one stop shop for helping businesses grow online, grow their client base and keep them.
Jazzro Review – The Products
When you join Jazzro, you chooose a level to join at and receive Jazzro services and products in return. In addition, you are offered additional Jazzro service upsells and products to sell Jazzro to others.
The Jazzro Products listed above are broken down here so you can see exactly what each product offers their buyers:
- Email Marketing
- The Jazzro Email marketing offers email templates that you can customize to help with your email marketing. (A very effective way to increase sales for any business) This type of product allows you to offer special promotions or to update your customers about your company. (InfusionSoft, AWeber and Optimize Press are all similar products that offer email templates and analytics)
- Contact Organization
- Group your contacts to help with pin pointed targeted emails. Jazzro color codes the groups to help those who need the visual aide. You can manage all of your lists in your email, social sites and more within the Jazzro system.
- SMS or Text Marketing
- This allows you to add a personal element to your marketing which brings on more engagement and immediate contacts with new leads. Securely send a text message to your entire member list or a segmented part of your list.
- You can automate and schedule messages as well
- Social Media
- Optimize Social Media Platforms (Think Hootsuite) all from one app/program.
- Jazzro has automatic packages where they manage your social media campaigns. (upsell…obviously)
- Greeting Cards
- This reminds me of Send Out Cards, where the idea is to customize greeting cards for your client’s and show a more personal level of service by sending things like birthday, holiday and anniversary cards. Of course there are Thank You cards too! Cards can be personalized and even be handwritten.
- Promotional Gifts
- You can order promo gifts with your company logo which doubles as a gift to your clients and as free advertising to their friends when they use your gift and therefor increasing your brand awareness.
- Website Design
- Jazzro offers Jazzro websites that are mobile ready. You can hire Jazzro designers and they will build out the content on your site too. Jazzro websites include all types of sites including e-commerce sites.
- Jazzro SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is becoming huge (Job Killing Coaching taught me that) and people who have the skills, understand it and use it will be leaping ahead of their competition like mad. Jazzro offers SEO to help ensure your website is visible and easily found to prospects.
- Digital Advertising by Jazzro
- CPC campaigns and maximum impressions are highly desired and Jazzro claims that they can optimize these for you within their digital advertising campaign services. Jazzro creates, manages and optimizes your advertising for you.
Jazzro Review – How to make money with Jazzro
The Jazzro rev sharing program offers the following benefits (according to them):
- You are the boss
- Work Anywhere
- No Income Cap
- Residual Income from Sales
- Low Cost to Start
- Huge Demand for the Services they offer
- Training and Mentoring
- Success and Balance with work and life
Once you sign up others who advocate or also share the Jazzro opportunity, you can earn money.
Here are the ways you make money with the Jazzro MLM structure:
- New Enrollee Bonus = $100
- Get 2 to 4 new Jazzro Consultants /Advocates and receive 5% revenure share bonus the following month on your level 1 and level 2 (Level one is people you bring in, Level 2 consists of the people that your immediate enrollees bring in)
- Sign up 5 or more Jazzro Advocates and get an additional 10% rev share bonus the following month on level 1 and 2.
- In order to get the Level 2 bonus rev shares there is a requirement to attend 2 webinars or meetings per month.
Jazzro Compensation Plan
The Jazzro website actually has a Jazzro Compensation Calculator to help you “see” the possibilities. I love this little add on and it helps me interact with the site, however it makes some assumptions that are not really practical. One such assumption is that members will continue to join, stay joined, and build out in a calculated way. This simply doesn’t happen.
Here’s a snapshot of the calculator from me playing around with it:
As you can see, I put a high number of advocates for me (1000) and the lowest numbers for everyone under me. You can see how they multiply the advocates under you in all 7 levels that you would get paid.
Within the Jazzro comp plan, the more advocates you bring in, the higher the percentage of bonus you earn.
As you can see below, you get 10% less bonus when you have just one advocate. Even with just one advocate and assuming everyone is better than you at recruiting, you can earn about $455.88 per month extra. (That’s not much at all considering you will be paying to advertise, pay for Jazzro subscriptions etc…in order to grow your business.
Another thing to notice about the Jazzro compensation plan is that you really don’t start earning until you reach 7 levels of advocates. What this means is that you MUST focus on your downline if you want to make money with Jazzro.
You simply can’t make a good living or a superior living if you do NOT build and HELP others build.
Although I don’t mind helping others, relying on others for my income is probably one of the main things I do not like about multi level marketing in general. Not only do I have to help my Level 1 get advocates, I have to help them help Level 2,3,4,5 and 6. And of course, I need Level 7 to perform.
The entire Jazzro Company is set up to inspire you to build a downline. They offer bonuses for building and they offer more money after you have a significantly grown Jazzro Business.
You’ll be spending your time promoting Jazzro and showing others how to promote Jazzro. You are not spending time promoting you or your product.
Jazzro Review – Join?
The only way you can join Jazzro is through an advocate or current Jazzro Member. This is good because it means the services can’t be bought on Amazon or some other platform. It means you have a better chance of making money than with the other mlms that also sell on other platforms. (Like Beachbody)
Unlike the large majority of network marketing opportunities, Jazzro makes a prominent intent to let you know that they offer world-class training in order to show you how to grow the Jazzro Business Opportunity.
The Jazzro Advocates use the Jazzro products to sell the Jazzro opportunity. (Very much like Empower Network’s Ipas system).
In addition to making money when people join Jazzro, they also make money when people purchase the upsells. For example, if someone in your downline purchase the greeting card service of the SEO service, you (as a Jazzro Advocate) would earn money from that sale. The fact that there are subscription based products in Jazzro are beneficial for the advocate. This means that as long as your downline pays for the subscription month after month, you will earn a % of the monthly payment. (Not bad!)
The Jazzro Rev Share program pays up to 7 levels deep but as “wide” as you want. The Jazzro website offers a calculator (it’s a bit misleading in my opinion) that shows you how “easy” it is to make money with Jazzro.
For those that love Multi-Level Marketing, Jazzro seems like it could be a seamless fit. You simply offer it to your existing downline (assuming it’s not against the rules of your current network marketing company…..it probably is) and then make even more money.
Assuming the Jazzro products are solid products, you can likely make a “killing” from new and old mlm members because it offers many of the things that network marketers need and utilize everyday.
It’s an all in one marketing portal that can help you promote Jazzro and your existing mlm company.
I’m not sold yet.
The main Jazzro Advocate is one of the founding members or a man who is VERY close to those founding members. His site actually trumps the Jazzro site itself.
Although this isn’t horrible, this Jazzro Advocate is in the top spot for most things Jazzro and has pretty much completely dominated the top of the search engines with their blog/site.
This means that when people go and research the Jazzro Opportunity that they will likely go to their site and there is a higher chance that they will be joining that downline.
Why would you want to join someone who didn’t have a hold on the market?
What does this mean to you?
It means that you will be joining Jazzro at the bottom of a steep hill to climb in order to even compete with the main Jazzro Advocate whose name is Joe.
Joe Leist, I suspect, is one of the original members of Jazzro. Either that or he is very close with the founders of Jazzro.
He has a huge hold on the organic market for Jazzro.
This can be good and bad depending on how you look at it.
If you want to join Jazzro to make money off of others who want to join Jazzro, then it’s probably not a good thing.
That being said, however, there is something to say about joining under the Jazzro GOD. He clearly know SEO and has fully utilized his knowledge to trump the main Jazzro site. Joining under Joe and his hugely impressive site (even Google loves it because they created sub search menus for it!) wouldn’t be the worst decision.
If you keep your focus local and not at a worldwide level (which is somewhat limited) then you could make a pretty good killing.
Say you join Jazzro.
What do you do if Jazzro flops?
Although I love the products that Jazzro promotes, they aren’t really unique. The only unique thing here is that they are in one platform.
If you insist on joining a mlm company, then I’d say Jazzro is probably a great starter mlm because it appears that it will teach you the basics of what you need to know to run marketing campaigns online.
You will learn how to recruit and how to maintain an email list.
That’s not a bad thing.
My preference is to help local businesses and get paid by them for my services. Instead of paying Jazzro a monthly fee for SEO, they can pay me and I get all the money, not just a small % of the SEO fee.
In addition, companies pay good money for social media support, email marketing and more. Again, I’d rather take the money and do the work than just get a small % of the huge amount that many companies pay for these services.
I’d rather build my own business that isn’t completely reliant on the Jazzro products and is more diversified from where the money comes from.
If one of my client’s goes out of business, it won’t kill my entire business. IF Jazzro goes out of business, I’m screwed.
If you’re interested in how I learned to make money online (and several others), check out the Job Killing Coaching Program.
If you are more interested in seeing proof of the coaching program, go directly here: Job Killing Testimonials.
If you are a Jazzro Affiliate or Advocate, I’d love to hear how you are doing, what you love/hate about Jazzro and overall any more information that you can add to help put more light on the Jazzro Opportunity.
Wishing you the BEST!