Here is the KEO compensation plan!
As promised, here is some more information on the KEO compensation plan.
After contacting the Co-Founder Tommy, I was able to get a hold of some great KEO information to share with my readers.
Click here if you missed my initial KEO MLM Review.
If you want to learn more about the consultant opportunity, you can get that here: KEO Smart House
First off, I’d like to make a comment on my initial impressions of Tommy (the cofounder). Remember it is important who your leaders are in mlms, so you want to make sure you know who you follow no matter what opportunity you choose to follow.
At first glance, he seems like a real genuine dude.
Check out how he smiles even when he’s not talking. You can tell this guy is happy….I love happy. Who doesn’t?
What I love even more is that as I searched around sleuthing about his opportunity to get and idea of what he’s really about, I found out that this guy is actually pretty well known.
It also appears that he makes a pretty darn good living.
As in, “Hey! I’m Tommy and I can fly in a private jet”. (Somewhere I saw him happily getting out of a personal jet…seriously…this guy is always smiling!)
That’s pretty cool and I hope to get a picture of me getting off of a personal jet one day too….Dream Big right?
Now, why is Tommy himself impressive?
He seems legit. A real down to Earth dude.
He took the time to email back to me and give me the information I wanted for my original KEO mlm review.
In addition, I was able to find a great video about him talking about how life is a movie.
When I saw this, my jaw dropped.
I have been saying the same thing for years.
Tommy is the first person I’ve met that “gets it”. That’s nice.
Your life is your movie. You get to write your own story.
You should listen to this and hopefully live your life like it. It’s a great message and motto to remember while you are navigating the ups and downs of this life! YOU get to set the stage and all the drama that goes with it. :)
Tommy, himself has been in the Network Marketing arena since 1998. He built his own mlm organization made up of thousands of people in his downline (it’s so hard for me to imagine this but mlm can work…and people like Tommy are proving it). He is mostly known for a book he wrote called Appreciation Marketing. The book teaches about sales and how to build the relationships the support it. I have heard some buzz about this book, but I don’t have any personal experience reading it. I have it on my list now.
Now, of course he is out to sell an opportunity (he didn’t get at network marketing without doing that), but he was not pushy and more than anything he was extremely helpful.
As a matter of a fact, I even got his phone number to ask more questions. I have no idea if that’s a normal thing or not and I haven’t tried to call yet, but I will. I just have to figure out what I have questions about!
There is no doubt that Tommy is a Network Marketing lover and you can tell he’s in the right business niche.
Now…on to the KEO Smart Home Compensation Plan:
KEO COMPENSATION PLAN
If you remember my original KEO MLM REVIEW, it’s likely you remember that I had a hard time finding the compensation plan.
It turns out that Tommy and his Co-Founder Curtis Lewsey made a video about it:
KEO Independent Consultant Opportunity
As you dig deeper into the KEO Smart House Consultant Opportunity, things start looking like the typical network marketing opportunity.
You read up on making “extra income” and “Passive Income” and the KEO product and opportunity are discussed.
This is all good and expected. There isn’t one point that I have found where there seems to be outrageous income claims.
It’s all positive and encouraging for new KEO consultants to build at their own pace to create income with the KEO products.
They do say the earning potential is unlimited and according to the compensation plan this is true. (Remember that income is usually reflective of effort in a mlm though…and some mlms are hard to earn high incomes no matter what the effort if you lack the necessary training and skills to promote the product)
The KEO consultant propaganda stats that you do NOT have to have experience.
One thing I disagree seeing is that the KEO Consultant Opportunity does not have any “start up costs”. There is one whole specific bullet point that contradicts itself in saying “ There are no start-up cost to join KEO. You’re only responsible for a small Monthly fee”.
Call me crazy but I consider a monthly fee a start up costs. In addition, I know that as a KEO consultant you are encouraged to join the KEO business opportunity by purchasing the KEO smart home systems yourself.
This is completely fine and I totally agree with encouraging consultants to buy the product, but what about that rare consultant who wants to try and start form Level 0. You know..the person who doesn’t have the internet in order to even use the KEO product in the first place?
You think this sounds crazy?
I’m right there with you, but I know that this type of person exists.
If you’re making a killer mlm, then you need to take even the most bizarre start up consultant hurdles seriously.
KEO does this.
They do allow you to promote the product without buying it.
Although it’s not recommended, it is possible.
I’m going to prove it.
So what about those tools and training for KEO. Are they any good?
That is yet to be determined.
I’m currently working on obtaining more information about the “behind the scenes” KEO information.
My initial thoughts are that the training is not as good as it could be, but hey…I could be wrong.
Back to the Compensation Plan:
Keo Compensation Plan Details
Let’s start off with the ranks.
There are six ranks in the KEO compensation plan.
- Independent Marketing Consultant
- Qualified Marketing Consultant
- Advanced Marketing Consultant
- Senior Marketing Consultant
- Executive Marketing Consultant
- National Marketing Consultant
As with any mlm company, there are qualifying requirements for each rank of the KEO Compensation plan.
Here is the complete run down for you:
The KEO Independent Marketing Consultant (The First Step)
To become a KEO Independent Marketing Consultant you must pay the monthly fee of $19.95 for access to the KEO Smart Home Marketing tools.
Then you earn by:
- Level 0 – The is the KEO Independent Marketing Consultant level.
- You can earn $25 Per each customer you bring in that activates the KEO security home service (one time earning)
- Level 1 – Also obtainable by the KEO Independent Marketing Consultant
- You can earn $75 as a Quick Start Bonus when one of your sponsored marketing consultants (your level 1) activates 3 customers in their first 30days. I love this because it encourages an immediate communication between the upline and downline consultants and harbors a dynamic within growth minded individuals.
- Quick Start Infinity Bonus – You can earn an additional $25 on top of the $75 which is paid every time one of your level one marketing consultants activates a new customer. This is for life. The only stipulation? They have to be LEVEL 1. This means that you have to have three customers activated and they have to have customers activated.
So far….this is sounding like a very good compensation plan in comparison to all of the other mlm company compensation plans I have viewed.
The KEO Qualified Marketing Consultant (Rank 2)
To become a KEO Qualified Marketing Consultant you must pay the monthly fee of $19.95 for access to the KEO Smart Home Marketing tools AND you must have a total of three activated customers. The 3 acquired customers must be activated and maintained in order to advance to the QMC rank.
Then you earn by:
- Level 0 – In addition to Level 0 $25 commissions, you also earn 10% monthly commissions on all activated customers (these are called Level 0 profits)
- Level 1 – You earn 2% Residuals on the active customers brought in by your Level 1 downline. (This means you have to have someone in your downline who has moved from being a customer to being an Independent Marketing Consultant).
- You also earn $4.00 one time a customer is activated by your IMC. (Independent Marketing Consultant)
The KEO Advanced Marketing Consultant (AMC) (Rank 3)
To advance to being an Advanced Marketing KEO consultant, you must pay the monthly fee AND acquire and maintain FIVE activated customers.
Then you earn:
- Level 0 – You earn the $25 per new activated Customer
- You also earn 10% monthly commissions on those customers.
- Level 1 – 2% Residual on our Level 1 IMC customers
- $4.00 from the Customers brought by your Level 1 recruits
- Level 2 – 2% Residual from the Level 2 in your downline
- $4.00 per each customer activated in your Level 2 (one time)
- Level 3 – 2% Residual from the Level 3 in your downline
- $4.00 per each customer activated at this level
- Level 4 – 2% Residual from Level 4 in your downline
- $4.00 per each customer activated in your 4th level
All Residuals are paid from the monthly volume of the activated customers. It is paid monthly.
This is clearly a growth phase. This is where you want to continue to grow you downline (your level 1) but also clearly stay focuses on developing leaders within your team. The larger they grow, the larger your residuals become.
You jump from earning at 2 levels to 5 levels at this rank. (You earn from 4 levels that are not YOU directly…5 levels including you) It all has to do with building and educating and training your downline.
Again: To become a KEO Consultant at this advanced level you must pay the monthly fee, obtain a total of FIVE active KEO customers (by now you have earned $125 for the activation bonuses).
** In addition, remember that you can earn $75 each time you help one of your LEVEL 1 Independent Marketing Consultants acquire THREE activated customers. (So a potential for $375 one time bonus plus a lifetime of the $25 activation bonus each time one of your IMC’s brings in a new active customer…and that is in addition to the earnings listed above)
The KEO Senior Marketing Consultant (SMC) (Rank 4)
The Senior Marketing Consultant pays the monthly fee in addition to being an Advanced Monthly Consultant AND has FIVE personally sponsored Advanced Marketing Consultants in your Level 1 downline. This requires that you build leaders in your downline and seek out people who want to build as well. You must also have acquired a total of SEVEN customers on your own who are activated and stay activated.
At his level you have an absolute minimum of 37 people in your organization (This is assuming that you have 7 separate activated customers and 5 personally sponsored Advanced Marketing Consultants in your downline).
- Everything the AMC earns BUT instead of earning 2% Residuals in your 4 level, you now earn 4% .
- You now earn $6 per any customer activated in your downline instead of $4.
- You also earn $2 customer activation and 2% commission on ALL levels (level 5 and up) within your organization. This opens up the unlimited income!
The KEO Executive Marketing Consultant (EMC) (Rank 5)
When you are an Executive Marketing KEO Consultant, you now a total of NINE activated customers, you have five personally recruited Senior Marketing Consultants in your downline in addition to paying your monthly business fee of $19.95.
- Everything the SMC earns BUT instead you earn 6% Residuals instead of 4%.
- You earn $8.00 per every customer acquired in the first four levels of your downline instead of $8
- You continue to earn $2.00 per activated customer and 2% residual commission on all levels within your organization.
- You will also earn a Generational Bonus when any of your marketing consultants advance to Executive Marketing Consultant. This happens until a new EMC is developed within their organization. This will give you an additional 2% Residual and $2 customer activation within the generation from you to the first Executive Marketing Consultant.
The KEO National Marketing Consultant (NMC) (Rank 6 )
To get to this level, you must maintain the Level of the EMC in addition to adding another customer (total of 10 activated customers) and having FIVE personally sponsored EMC’s in your level 1 downline (the people you have sponsored). Of course, you still pay your monthly fee.
- Everything the EMC earns BUT you now earn 8% residuals on Level 1-4 of your company.
- You earn $10 each time a customer is activated on the first 4 levels.
- You earn $2 Activation on ALL levels of your entire organization
- You earn 2% commission on all levels as well.
- You earn the NMC generational bonus on all active customer when one of your downline members advances to NMC. This is an additional 2% residual and $2 per customer activated.
The National Marketing Consultant is the TOP level available as a KEO marketing consultant. This means that KEO is not international yet.
KEO Comp Plan – The Business Opportunity
Check out the video I found.
Other than the distracting overlaid music, I like the video and the message.
Once you join KEO you also get a KEO something called a success Road Map.
This reminds me a lot of what my Mark Kay Consultant neighbor had when she started. It’s basically a piece of paper that you write your goals and achievements on.
The KEO roadmap is focused first on acquiring those FIRST three active customers. Then obtaining FIVE in order to reach the AMC level.
I imagine the hard decision is deciding whether or not to pass your customers to your downline in order for you to advance or to keep them on your level 1. This is why it’s important to talk to your customers so you know who the most serious about a possible business opportunity are.
The only thing that I cannot comment on is whether or not people can drop out of your downline and hop onto someone else’s. This would be awful and it is not clearly stated in any of the materials I have been able to obtain about the KEO business opportunity.
If you are thinking of joining the KEO Business Opportunity, you can join KEO here.
If you already know mlm is not for you and you want to learn how to make money online by making lead generating sites, Find out more about the Job Killing Opportunity .
My big issues with mlms is that you HAVE to know how to drive traffic. I’m not sure how well KEO teaches this to their consultants, but I will find out.
I have discovered that the home security niches are highly competitive even at the local level, so reaching out and promoting is going to be a necessity here. Promoting KEO without the use of some technology will be challenging but if you use the old door to door sales tactics, it can be doable.
If KEO is smart, they will be the first mlm to offer exclusive lessons on how to build niches sites too. You know, like a KEO school or something. Actually all mlms could benefit from that but I have yet to see it come to reality. (Hey! Mlms!!! Maybe it’s time to beef up your backoffices! ps….I’m here to help..:)
Get some online skills that teach you to drive traffic first: Click here to find out what I used.
Then Join KEO or some other opportunity that you’ve been thinking of. Who knows? You may discover that you are superior at local leads and not want to pursue anything else.
It’s your movie…you write the script!
Now get out there and start actively chasing your dreams!
-To your success!
Leave a Reply