It rains on the rich.
Millionaires don’t let weather stop them.
They realize that when it rains, people are home and they can take full advantage of the weather to help sell their product.
Doing something NOW makes all the difference.
If you want something different in your life, you have to be willing to look at rain in a different way.
EVERYTHING that happens IS AN OPPORTUNITY.
Find out what gifts you have and utilize them.
CHANGE your life because you can, not because you have to.
You have a choice to make lots of money.
You do not have to be stuck in life. You are not a plant rooted to the ground unable to move out of your situation.
You have the ability to make any change you want in life.
Isn’t that cool?
Getting excited isn’t enough.
TWO Ways to Change Now
First things first:
- Discipline – You MUST make yourself do things required to be successful. You have the power to change your life. You can change your path at anytime you wish. Changing your life takes perseverance and discipline. It takes energy and it requires your attention every day.
- Start Small
- Do what you can NOW and keep with it.
- Practice now to take on the BIG stuff later.
- Find your Motivation – No one else is going to do it for you. You must find it within you what drives you to success. Just as you must find it for yourself, those around you must do it for themselves. Good people are out there. You can’t train motivation….but you can find it.
- “Don’t Send Your Ducks to Eagle School” find the Eagles instead.
TWO Steps to Change:
1. Find out how things work. When you find something that works, WRITE IT DOWN. Go over it again and again. Repeat and Repeat and you will see change happen.
STUDY success. STUDY what you Want. Become a student of what you wish to achieve. Don’t leave it to chance.
While you are living, find out all of the things you can do and then try to do them. LIVE your LIFE.
Don’t be afraid to let curiosity drive you to success. Bug the world with question after question and find the answers to know the answers. BE RELENTLESS.
Even Jesus said: “Unless you can become like little children, you might as well forget it, you don’t have a prayer”
Don’t be afraid to hone in on the curiosity that a child might have when pursuing your dreams. DO Anything for change.
There are 4 things that children are excellent at that will help you on your success journey.
- Excitement – It will drive you.
- Faith – Leave skeptics behind
- Trust – The rewards will amaze you.
With your curiosity – Become a good Reader. Soak in the information. READ. LEARN. BE A STUDENT.
2. READ – Read. Grow. Learn from others. Develop your skills. Learn to be a student of life. Successful People make recipes on how they achieved that success.
Get busy learning how to be what you want to be. MAKE TIME FOR IT like your success depends on it, because it does.
Learn the SET UP of LIFE
Learning how to navigate life is essential.
Learn about life so you know how to keep yourself from getting hurt. (main reason for learning this)
Don’t be dumb.
Stupid causes Pain.
If you don’t learn how life works, you set yourself up to get pain.
If you learn about life, you can learn how to navigate it and how to benefit from life.
You can learn how to get on the “good side of the way things work”.
Two Basic LAWS of Life: (From Jim Rohn’s seminar)
1. The Law of Use – Whatever you don’t use, you lose. This includes ambition, feelings, emotions and more. Energy, Vitality, The Present time, Talent, Abilities. Keep Inventories of yourself and KEEP your talents by using them. USE your abilities.
If you don’t use it, you forfeit it to someone who will.
2. The Law of Sowing and Reaping – Whatever you sow you reap. This is an oldie but a goodie.
Don’t try to beat this Law.
You need to know what causes what you reap. Find the problems and fix them.
Here’s another way to say it: “Whatever you reap is what you’ve sown”
If the crop sucks…the farmer didn’t do a good job.
Take care of your crops. Check in and see what you did to make sure you are meeting the requirements you need to achieve in order to gain the success you desire.
Here are 7 points to sowing and reaping FOR Life Change:
1. If you sow bad. You reap bad. If you plant thistles, you don’t get pumpkins.
2. If you sow good, You reap good. If you plant pumpkins, you don’t get thistles.
3. You always reap much more than what you sow. MORE is what you get. You get MORE than what you put out whether it’s positive or negative. Now is the time to Fix your Sowing.
4. The TIME IS NOW. Now is the time to make changes. If you wait, your crop will suffer or it won’t meet your expectations.
5. Anyone Can Change. Anyone can Sow and Anyone Can Reap.
6. You Could lose. You might just lose no matter what. The crop could fail even if you work and do all things right. Don’t be Naive. It just happens and it’s a reality. Accept it.
7. If you don’t sow, You don’t reap. You won’t even have a chance to reap anything at all if you don’t sow.
SHARE your ideas if you have them.
SETTING GOALS For Millionaires
Make a living or design a life. It’s easy to get trapped so learn how to set goals so you don’t get trapped where you are at. BE INCREDIBLE.
REFUSE to stay where you are at.
FIND your reasons to change.
Reasons bring about change and make the difference in how your life
Reasons for doing well:
1. Personal reasons – Recognition. Respect. Feeling Good. Joy. Satisfaction. Pleasure. Constantly Winning. Enjoying the Journey.
2. For others – Some people will do things for others to do well. They want to benefit others.
Andrew Carnegie had this goal: “I want to make money in the first half of my life, so I can give it all away the last half of my life”.
Wow. That is amazing and I love it. Reasons can alter your life.
3. Nitty Gritty Reasons – Life changing moments when reality reminds you that you are not where you want to be in life. These reasons drive you.
The Millionaire GOAL SETTING FORMULA
1. Long Range = Dreams that you want to obtain. Never stop Dreaming.
2. Short Range Goals = Tomorrow Goals. The Confidence Building Goals. These build muscle to Go for your dreams!
Economic Goals – What type of money do you want. Profits you need?
Things – Make a list of the little things you want. EVERYTHING counts. Having a list is great to check off. Get into the habit of achieving the things you want. When you do make those goals, CELEBRATE and have a party. Amplify the Joy of winning! Mediocrity doesn’t acknowledge anything. Leave Mediocre in your wake.
Personal Development – Be a leader. Be skilled. Develop yourself. Become more skillful.
How to achieve your Goals
1. Work on your Goals. It is WORK. You deserve the rewards from your work.
Make Plans. Be better than the other 95% of people. The people who fail to plan are planning to fail!
2. WRITE your Goals Down. Study yourself. By writing your goals down, you make them more serious. They are more acknowledged. Writing things down give them more substance. Get serious about your life…it’s worthy of writing down.
3. Check the Size and Kind of Goals you have. The size and kind of goals you have AFFECT you. They affect everything about you. They affect how you interact with other and how you are interacted with. Do NOT join the TGIF club. Every day is an opportunity to grow and thrive. LOVE IT and USE the Day.
HOW to Get WHATEVER you WANT:
Asking is a great skill to have. Know what you want. Then ask for it.
Rules for Asking:
1. Asking is the Beginning of Receiving so Start the Process.
2. Receiving is Not the Problem. Failure to Ask is the Problem.
3.Receiving is Like the Ocean. There is Plenty. Success is NOT in short supply.
4. Ask with intelligence. Don’t mumble. Be Clear. How wide? How much? What Size?
5. Ask with Faith. Believe you can get what you want. See the Yes.
Make plans like an adult and believe it like a child.
Millionaire Emotions That Can Change your Life:
1.Disgust – “I have had it!” This can very well lead it to the day that it begins for you. Saying you’ve had it can be the day that changes your life around. (Don’t I know this one!….see my about page for my Disgust Ah ha moment)
2. Decision – Decision Making is powerful. For progress, you must DECIDE. If it’s easy, do it easy and if it’s hard, do it hard. JUST GET IT DONE. Sometimes decisions is the toughest part.
3. Desire – 1. It comes from inside you. You must have it. 2. It can be triggered by something else. Triggers vary and depend on who you are. Welcome all human experiences so your desires have a chance to be turned on. Even Bad experiences can awaken you. Let LIFE Touch You.
4. Resolve – Resolve says “ I will “. You will do it or you will die. It’s a powerful force. This is the story of the little engine. This is the part where you never ever give up. You do whatever it takes.
So what do you do with these emotions?
Do something about how you feel. DO whatever it takes. The world admires the doers.
Don’t take a timid approach to life. Be Cautious. Get rid of the What ifs. The bill for not trying is far more riskier than not trying at all. Life is risky….so take risks.
Pessimism is for the walking dead. You’re not dead. Don’t live the ugly life. Find virtue. Forget Faults. Live in a life that notices the greatness you are surrounded by and surround yourself with more.
Complaining is for mediocrity. Mediocrity will leave you as a slave to something you don’t want to be. Leave mediocrity and complaining behind you. It’s way to easy to complain. Grow some Millionaire Muscle and leave that complaining out of your life so you can fill it up with all of the good that you start. Win your War.
SUCCESS IS WHAT THE FAILURES WON’T DO!!
Anyone is allowed to be rich. Make sure it’s you.
As you think, so you shall become.
Become something great.
Find out if you’re a fit for our millionaire mentoring program. Schedule a call today:
Click the bar below:
See you on the inside!
Leave a Reply