InCruises Review: The Company
Welcome to my InCruises Mlm Review! Let’s find out if this is a good business opportunity or if Incruises is a scam.
InCruises is a travel MLM, similar to ZynTravel, that just went into the prelaunch state today. (aka beginning of their direct selling adventure)
Travel mlms seem to be getting more and more popular these days and I suspect that as time goes on, they will only become more and more popular.
Michael Hutchison is the BrainChild behind the InCruise mlm and is currently the CEO. He comes with mlm experience (so he says) but as behindmlm.com reports, there are no records that they could find to suppor this claim.
Here are some of Michael Hutchison’s achievments:
“Began career working with Ross Perot’s Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
Tony Robbins’ VP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing (1987-1994)
Dun & Bradstreet Host of web TV show CredibilityLIVE
Best selling author of Speaking Mastery, Stop It! and Profiles in Persistence”
Incruises Company Location:
The InCruise MLM is suspected to be located in Miramar, Florida due to the fact that their Facebook page has indications that this is where they are however, once you dig deeper you actually discover that InCruise is using a virtual office in Florida.
This means that InCruise could literally be anywhere.
But if you check out their webinar, you’ll see that they say they are in Miramar.
Interesting Note: This is now the second mlm company that I have now seen with the orange and blue color theme! Remember the BetterLife (BLW) Mlm I just reviewed?
InCruises MLM Review – The Products
InCruises is pretty easy to explain because they have ONE product.
Incruises Product = $100/month Cruise Membership
For that amount of cash, you get access to Cruise discounts and double that in cruise cash.
So if you pay your $100, you get $200 in Cruise Dollars.
The Cruise Cash (Cruise bucks or Cruise Dollars) are then put towards a cruised that you book with the InCruises Website. (Actually you book through the World Travel Holdings site)
The options are:
- Dream Cruises – Of which they plan on having six this year. They also allow you to buy the cruise with 100% cruise bucks for an Executive Dream Cruise.
- Global Destination Cruises – These are global cruises that allow you to use 50% of your cruise bucks to the costs.
(I wonder if this is just a guy sitting behind a desk that decided to grow a mlm off of the free sites you can use to plan a vacation or a cruise…)
World Travel Holdings is the company that actually provides the booking engine website for the InCruises Travel plans.
When you join, you have access to their superior (so they say) customer service that answers the phones and makes the calls and completes the bookings.
- You can only book AFTER you had paid $300 (three months).
- There are no contracts.
How can InCruise offer the lowest cruising prices?
InCruises purchases group bookings. Because of doing this, they can lower the price lower than most singletons who want to book a cruise.
What do the Incruise Cruises cost?
Here are some examples from the Incruises video:
- A 7 night cruise for 2 usually costs $1598. The lowest price you can find is around $1300.
- Through Incruises, you can go for NOTHING after you complete 12 months after joining the InCruise opportunity.
- So that’s actually $1200.
- It’s a Dream Cruise
- A 7 night Cruise for 2 through Europe (Denmark to France) usually costs $3200. The lowest rate is $1,718.
- Your InCruise Opportunity allows you to pay just $1218 plus some Cruise Dollars that you have saved.
So, if you’re paying attention, you can see that this is just a Savings Account for Cruises which allows you to gain an advantage in the pricing of cruises.
How do you market Incruises MLM?
Incruises recommends that you start with facebook, google and any other lists that you already have. You get started with 5 invitations and as each person joins, you get an additional 5 but only if your invitation is accepted and someone registers.
You get a personal referral (affiliate) link to give to people.
You can also use their Facebook Marketing Tool (Pay for ads…)
You don’t need to have invitations to get people to join. You can just use your affiliate link to send out mass emails to your family and friends.
InCruise Review – The Compensation Plan
I wasn’t able to locate a full copy of the plan because it’s “still being reviewed”, but here is a run down of what the InCruise Compensation plan sounds like it will be after watching the InCruises webinar.
The InCruise Compensation Plan was approved by a top law firm according to Michael Hutchison.
Here’s what you get:
- New Membership Sales Bonus for the InCruises affiliates at the tune of 33% commission!
- You can earn up to 30 to 50% payout depending on your rank.
- Fast Start Bonuses
- Coaching Bonuses for building large teams
- Leadership Bonuses between $500 to $30,000/month
- After you get FIVE people, you start to earn the residuals….(remember Beachbody..ugh)
- revenue-sharing (5% of InCruise’s company volume for top earners)
- Once you have 50 people on your team you get a $500 a month bonus (They call it the car bonus but you don’t have to buy a car)
Straight from the owner: “The money is in the residual commissions”
It’s simple to make a million dollars. When you have 5K on your team…He will pay you $30,000 bonus dollars a month. Take that plus your residuals, you get close to $55K a month and then you also get the 5% company share.
This gets to nearly $80K/month.
Incruises Membership Review – Partner Costs
Affiliate membership with InCruises is $195 and then $95 annually.
This purchases lessons to walk you through the marketing tools.
What does InCruises say is the reason that they are a better mlm?
- They bring the lowest price to cruising
- Low entry fee for this business opportunity compared to a typical opportunity.
- Simple Marketing Tools (I’m not so sure I believe that’s a good thing)
- Easy Sell because FUN and TRAVEL is what they do.
- No Inventory
- High Retention – They claim people will continue to pay for this.
Like most mlms they:
- Offer personal development
- Happiness is a given
- Attract Giving, Honest and Caring Leader
- Develop the whole person (they really really care about you….like all mlms)
Incruises Review – Scam?
Without having the entire Incruises compensation plan it’s a little ahead of things to say that this is not a scam. However, it appears to be a legitimite opportunity.
If you take a look at the advisory panel, you will see that there are some talented and experience network marketing professionals.
So this isn’t their first rodeo.
InCruises is the first mlm of it’s kind I have found to be specifically in the cruising mlm niche. It falls under travel mlms, however it is very specific being just cruises.
You do not have to be an Incruise partner in order to purchase the low cost cruises.
I question if you really need InCruises though because all they are doing is providing you with a cruise cost at a lower price.
I’ve seen this type of promise before with pricematch and Travelocity and have always been able to find my own lower costs with a little bit of investigation or calling around.
My other concern is that there is no real product. It’s money saved and some Monopoly Money.
I don’t see people committing to monthly payments for cruises they will likely have to be limited to.
Even though Michael (the CEO) says that people will definitely pay this for years to come, I have some serious doubts.
Without a tangible item and a huge focus on membership benefits and building, it seems that Incruises encroaches on scammer territory….but…that doesn’t mean they are.
On top of that, there are other people out there besides World Travel Holdings that finds cheap cruise rates.
My final concern would be regarding what the Incruises affiliate do if competition starts beating the InCruises discounts.
You lose your clients to a lower price and that sucks.
All in all, these are the reasons I left Empower Network (the stuffy they sell if free on the internet).
I am exceptionally happy to have found the Job Killing Opportunity which has consistently made me over $500/month for a long while now.
I am slowly building that up to and I’ve had some months where I earned well over 6K.
It’s real and it’s not mlm.
Listen to Brad in this video to see what he says about mlm:
If that all makes sense and you want a piece of this fun, schedule a call by clicking on the banner below. It will take you to my call calendar and you can pick a time and date that works for you.
I hope to see you on the inside!