You ever just want a join a mlm to see if you could “make it”?
Here are my thoughts: In order to make this blog “different” (cause let’s face it…there are a few of these mlm review sites out there), I have decided to join a new mlm from the very VERY beginning.
Well, the truth is that in order to be in the very beginning, I would have to be a found or co founder (not the case….yet.)
So, Here’s what I’ve done!
I joined under a Co-Founder for a new mlm.
It’s all top secret right now, but know this:
- I will work on this everyday
- I will share what I am finding out.
- I will use the Scientific Method.
Bare with me as I set up my experiment.
Here’s what I can tell you:
- The Co-Founder is apparently is a successful Network Marketer (I say apparently because truly we all measure success differently. My guy? Since 1998 he’s been in the “game”. That being said…I did my homework and found this person to be straightforward, non-scummy and with a pretty nice vision…..plus he has big balls for taking on the start of a mlm.)
- Clean. The Website is clean.
- Price – The cost to be a distributor is low. Rather than requiring me to buy tons of product up-front, I can actually work my biz and THEN buy with the money it makes. (This is very surprising to me and is one of the reasons I hopped on board.)
- It’s in a niche I’m familiar with.
- The product is very saleable but how much residual it brings in, is yet to be determined.
- I really like the product
So…let’s call this project: The Mystery MLM
(ooooh ahhhhh ooooh! Cool huh?)
I’m going to share all kinds of information straight from the start as someone who just joined a mlm.
Network Marketing is no joke. There are things that happen in the mlm town that can really rise you up or smash you down.
Sadly, most sites like mine warn you of the smashing. (And I’m sure it’s for a good reason)
The Mystery MLM
Today, I start a different journey for my readers.
The Mlm Experiement. The MYSTERY mlm exploration.
Well, it’s kind of like being a food critic.
I’m only as good as the foods I’ve tested right?
I see this mlm blog of mine doing more and more stuff like this. Testing a mlm, getting in at those top or ground floor levels and pushing through one mlm at a time. I’m in it to test out the back offices, test out the products and see how easy or hard it is for a new person in the industry to be able to join the opportunity and actually make money.
My limitations here are that I will NOT be spamming my facebook for recruits. I WILL be creating from the ground floor up on this opportunity as if I was totally new to the game like many of you reading this likely are. (Ps…you’re new to the game if you’ve never built a site and got any quality leads.)
If it’s successful…you find out. If it flops….you find out.
I can’t share the name of this mystery mlm yet because there’s some legal jargon on the Agreement I signed to join about using the mlm name. I’ve got to read over the 20ish page document again and make sure I understand.
Stay tuned because I will be sharing my journey though this mlm so you can see what it’s like to join a mlm from the very first stages and then make a decision if it’s something for you or not.
I didn’t have this blog when I joined Empower Network’s IPAS 2…otherwise I would have used them as the experiment. Luckily, I have found a new mlm and I get to watch at it grows or flops.
This should be an interesting journey!
If you are thinking about joining a mlm, why not get some great online skills FIRST.
Online MLM training is as simple as understanding how to build a mlm lead list and then how to email market.
Before that, you have to know how to rank a site and get traffic organically…..(at least if you don’t want to always spend money on ads for mlm traffic).
Why not school yourself from some of the industries top professionals?
It’s called Job Killing.
Find out more here.
Talk to you soon!