Welcome to my PBI Exclerator or Push Button Influence Review.
If you’re like me, you’ve been getting some emails or propaganda from Alex Mandossian and Steve Olsher (author of Internet Prophets)
Chances are good that you have even taken a moment to see what the videos are about and saw the lengthy “application form” you have to fill out in order to get that one on one coaching for the Push Button Influence Program.
Push Button Influence – What is it?
PBI Exclerator is a coaching program that teaches people how to get more visibility using social media.
It is a TEN WEEK training program that boasts an intensive training at the end of the course in June of 2016 in Los Angeles.
The coaching program is being targeted to bloggers, consultants, online professionals, small business owners, coaches and pretty much anyone that has anything to do with the internet and business.
So, what do you get when you buy the Push Button Influence Course?
Push Button Influence Review – Course Details
They definitely have taken the whole social media and YouTube marketing to another level in comparison to the more serious and less hokey online coaches out there.
(Don’t get me wrong…I love hokey….but does it work?)
I’ll let you decide.
Check out their video:
One thing that I love is that they use BLAB. I’ve seen it a couple of times now and every time I see it, I love it. :0
Once you get into the Push Button Influence Course, you will be taught their 5 main PBI Pillars which, should come as no surprise, being the main things that most online coaches teach.
Push Button Influence – The FIVE Pillars
- Learning – This is filled with an action guides, 8 modules and office hours where they actually meet with you during a webinar to answer questions. The entire Pillar here is about 12 hours long. As “homework” you will be asked to run your own radio show.
- Content Lessons (Branding, Message)
- Technology (Audio, Video…lots of platforms)
- Planning (Guest Posts/Guest Visits, Production, Curation)
- Repurposing (Syndication Simulcasting, Amplification
- Engagement (Persuasion, Finding the right people, Converting, Creating a community, Using Timers, Finding the right Audience)
- Networking (Meeting others who are like you, JV partners, Influencers, etc.)
- Doing – The PBI Module that challenges you to get on board
- You get implementation points (think of it as a grade)
- You get Influence Points by doing interviews with people and corresponding with other influencers (think like the video above)
- Rewards offered
- PBI Radio Show opportunities
- MVP Facebook Group
- Tokens (Status)
- Achieve 3 shows on audio or video sites such as ITunes, YouTube or Stitcher
- Scaling – You are now in the DFY section where you will find many templates you can use such as:
- Networking with Influencers (with a hit list of Social Media people who can give you some major movement towards fame)
- I.T. Formula
- PBI Student Shows to Practice
- Get invited as a guest to a show of an influencer (That’s the goal)
- Tools – Automation Resources
- Click Funnels
- Webinar Jam
- Templates for Click Funnels and Webinar Jam
- Pre-Built Campaigns
- LIVE EVENT and invitation to work live in front of others in the PBI network
- Practicing Pitching to get influencers on your show
- PB Monetization (Bookstore)
- Live Blab Show at even
You also get:
Podcast Site Directory
Web 2.0 Syndication
New Media Show Directory
Media Pitch School
Push Button Influence Review – Verdict
All in all, after watching the PBI excelerator videos and checking out the PBI show interview above, it’s actually a very interesting idea.
These guys are not far off at all because they are focused on the up and coming type of media that is making money these days….yeah….you guessed it….it’s social media.
All in all, it sounds like these guys will train you well in the Social Media Realm (in particular the YouTube or ITunes arena) and then offer you a great support group to follow through.
It sounds very similar to the Job Killing Coaching that I promote, with the exception that Job Killing trains you to master online lead generation for multiple businesses in your local area.
My thoughts are that if you know you want to go the social media/radio/tv route then this might be worth paying into.
They’ve created their own community and community is certainly not a bad thing!
If you are a member of PBI or have used the Push Button Influence product, please comment below on your experience.
I’d love to hear about your experiences!
ps – If you want to see lots of crazy evidence of the Job Killing Program doing it’s thang, go here: Job Killing Program