Welcome to the best of Xyngular reviews!
When you start looking for xyngular reviews online, you run across a lot of different words related to the xyngular products, the business opportunity and even the side effects (that should be interesting).
Chances are you heard of Xyngular because someone was trying to get you to buy the product or buy into the Xyngular business opportunity. If that is the case, you definitely need to make sure you review the compensation plan and ensure it’s something you want to take up before joining as a Xyngular consultant.
In this review, I will take at look at the company, the product and product reviews, the compensation plan. I’m even going to check out the side effects of the Xyngular product because it seemed to be of some interest and I want to know everything that I can about this company.
You probably do too (After all that’s why you’re here right?)
Ok let’s do this!
As with most blogs, I do have an opportunity at the bottom of this post for you. If you like it, then go ahead and join my email list or even research more about how I got started and get paid online.
All I ask is if you do decide to join because you learned about an awesome online opportunity through me is that you let the people who sign you up know. Whether it’s Xyngular or Job Killing or something else. Let them know about my blog and karma will love you!
Xyngular reps who are disgruntled with this particular mlm opportunity should just skip to the bottom of this post. I’ve got a little video for you…
Alright, let’s get on with the fun!
Xyngular Reviews – The Company
Xyngular is an impressive start up mlm that started in the holiday season of 2009. (aka December).
It didn’t take long for the company to expand to over 30 countries worldwide.
Xyngular, the word, is going strong as of writing this post. There are well over 20,000 searches in globally for the word Xyngular monthly which is impressive. A little under a year ago it was getting about 18K per month. This is just for the Xyngular. There are other words that reach 2k or so views a month which include words like “xyngular reviews” “xyng” and “xyngular products”.
Growth is a good sign.
So what else did I find out about Xyngular?
It should come as no surprise that one of the fastest growing mlms is in the Health and Wellness industry. Weight loss products are HUGE and in the past year, I have had multiple friends make themselves into multi-millionaires because of the demand for products like this.
As a top mlm, I’m happy to report that when you search their name they pop right to the top of the search engines. (Not so with some smaller or poorly managed mlm campaigns out there)
Here’s a quick looksee at their website:
It reminds me a whole lot of the Jeunesse website EXCEPT there is no video. But I would almost swear this is made by the same people.
As far as functionality?
I like it.
They play on words and their obvious mission is fitness here. YOU pick and you become actively engaged in their website the moment that you hop on it. You are given a decision to make right of the bat. (very smart marketing here)
As I delve deeper into the Xyngular website it becomes apparent that they want you to join and they want you to know it’s “easy”.
The word “easy” was repeated several times when I was checking out the Xyngular consultant opportunity. The main message is “easy”. Here’s what they want you to know:
- They have an EASY health plan
- They have an EASY diet to follow
- The product is EASY to follow
- The Xyngular compensation plan is EASY to understand
- It is EASY to fit in to their meaningful group.
- Exotic Locations are EASY to get to with you go with Xyngular.
Wow. Easy huh?
They even hired a drone to take photos of their headquarters and it looked so easy. (Gotta love drones)
I did find that sharing the xyngular opportunity and the products are indeed EASY because they have social media icons throughout their site and Pinterest photo share pop up buttons. (good stuff and something to keep in mind!)
What about the products? Whats so easy about them?
Xyngular Reviews – The Products
As a mlm product that helps with weight loss and nutrition, xyngular products are already ahead of the game in the network marketing world.
Xyngular has a LOT of products in the health and wellness niche.
The most popular ones?
- XYNG – There were several Xyng Reviews and discussion about Xyng-One products)
- Flush – Detox pills
- Accelerate – Fat Burning pill
- Xypstrix – ? I have no idea
- Lean – This made a cameo on the video and is a meal replacement shake
Of course, they offer kits that they want you to “fit” to.
- Ignite Kit – Fatburner, starter kit that gets things going and helps boost energy.
- Ultimate Transformation – A complete nutritional program.
Xyngular Transformation Kits
- Energy Kit – Made to boost metabolism and increase energy
- Weight Loss Kit – Weight loss, detoxing and toning up
- Wellness – Healthy aging and nutritional support
They also sell the products from each kit individually so you can continue to buy only what you need or autoship yourself a kit.
If you have used Xyngular Products, please share your comments below. I’d love to collect more information on how effective they are.
I did take a peak at Xyngular Product reviews on Amazon but they are so sparse that it’s not really a reliable source to go to right now. With anything positive you have to watch out for uber excited Xyngular reps overdoing. With anything negative, you have to remember that there are generally hundreds of passively happy people for every couple pissed off people.
So, it looks like you’ll have to try the Xyngular fit kits or products on your own and make a determination about whether or not they work.
I like the idea of a weight loss program, but I hate the idea of having to recruit others to sell it.
Speaking of which, what does the Xyngular Compensation plan look like?
Let’s find out…
Xyngular – Compensation Plan
The Xyngular Compensation Plan is easy to find. (love that!)
So if you want Xyngular’s own run down on the compensation plan, just check out the Xyngular Comp Plan here: Xyngular Compensation pdf
But, if you’re like me, you’ll probably want someone else to look over this compensation plan and comment on how it works, if it’s legit or all of the above.
So, let me break down the Xyngular Compensation plan for you and let’s talk about how it compares to other mlm company opportunities out there.
Here’s a video that does it best….
Here is a basic run down of the Xyngular consultant compensation plan for those of you that like to read:
Xyngular Compensation ranks:
- Silver Manager
- Gold Manager
- Platinum Manager
- Silver Rank Director
- Gold Director
- Platinum Director
- Silver Executive
- Gold Executive
- Platinum Executive
Each rank comes with certain PV and Group volume requirements along with recruiting goals. This is very common in mlm compensation plans and is where the money is found.
- Get Paid By Direct Sales
- You earn a profit each time you sell the product above the price you buy it for. You also accumulate personal Volume points for each dollar amount you sell.
- Collect Univlevel Commissions
- This is commission that is paid out after you have 30PV (about $270 in product sales). You may get 10% of your personal Value from your top level at 0.3% and 1% for each level up to the 8th level.
- Rapid Rewards Commissions
- These are paid on your first four levels in your downline when you are a Team Leader. This is calculated based on the number of new Xyngular Consultants you bring on board.
- Quick Start Bonus
- Common in mlms, you get rewarded for meeting specific company goals within the first month of joining Xyngular. In the case of Xyngular, you have to set up 120PV in autoship sales and recruit four new people into your Xyngular downline in the first month. (Not an easy task if you suck at recruiting)
- Sales Pool – Corporate
- This sales pool allows you to earn 12% of the total sales revenue for the month. (This is the biggest percentage I’ve seen in something like this in all the mlm comp plans I’ve reviewed, usually you get shares as a generational bonus and only after you have achieved the highest ranks within the compensation plan) The pools are broken down into 12 pools that pull in 1% each. You earn shares of the sales pool as you promote upline through the ranks of Xyngular.
- Executive Bonus
- This is a bonus paid when you meet the requirements of the Executive Rank in Xyngular.
- Incentives and Additional Rewards
- Depending on the time and year, Xyngular offers special promotions to help motivate their consultants and sell more product. Some bonuses include trips around the world, bonus cash and recognition celebrations and certificates.
So is the Xyngular Compensation plan different from other mlm company compensation plans out there?
It comes down to recruiting and sales volume….with a hefty note on building a team to earn more money and to gain more rank within the company.
MLMs are about recruiting and sadly, not everyone is good at it.
Xyngular Reviews – Worth Joining?
Xyngular has some great points to consider.
- They are still growing and on an upward trend.
- It is clear they are committed to quality marketing and reaching younger crowds as well as older crowds. This gives you more reach.
- They are in the health and wellness niche (specifically weight loss) and this hardly ever gets old in the marketing world.
So if you like this and you like Xyngular products, then perhaps it’s a good thing.
But here’s some things to consider as to why you might not want to join Xyngular.
The Xyngular Side Effects – Some people are reporting negative side effects with the Xyngular products.
One report was that the product affected the person’s mood and made them more angry. (not good considering angry people tend to leave nasty reviews…)
The cost of Xyngular might make people angry if they spend hundreds of dollars on a weight loss kit and not lose the amount of weight they feel is in appropriate correlation with the money spent. If you’re the person that sold them on the product, you’re the one that deals with it too.
So what do you do?
Well, If you are a great recruiter and you have a good handle on online traffic and email list building PLUS you like weight loss products and area good motivator….Go for it!
BUT…if you’re sick of recruiting and relying on another for your income, why not start your own online business?
Why not learn to build websites that pay you for the skills you have or learn?
There is a program that does this!
It’s called Job Killing.
AS a matter of a fact, I didn’t have any online marketing experience when I joined and I found myself investing in the program (super scared about that because I had already lost hundreds with Beachbody and was about to lose even more with the Ipas marketing system…but I noted Job Killing was WAY different. As a matter of a fact, I could not find anything like “Job Killing Scam!” anywhere! All I found was good stuff…so I took the plunge!)
I got on a call, talked some strategy and joined Job Killing. Within a few months I had more than tripled my investment and I continue to earn from my first project with Job Killing since. (Thousands of dollars now!)
Am I making a full time income yet?
- Not yet, but here is why…..Rather than use the money I earn from my work, I have been consistently putting it right back into building, what some may call, an empire.
I am thinking BIG here and what’s nice is that my income that is coming in is solid and from lots of different avenues and streams. I don’t have all my eggs in one basket and I continue to create more and more.
Will I be able to leave my job? Yes. Most definitely. I could have left already but I want the leverage to be able to put more into what I’m building for myself monetarily. I will be retiring my husband and paying off our houses and cars. (Yes…that’s plural) Then I might relax a little.
Ahh..who am I kidding! I want to shoot for way more than that, but if you stick with me, I’ll definitely be updating my progress more and more.
The nice thing is that I don’t have to buy a product. People pay me for my knowledge and know how.
I’m never bored.
I get to have money chase me (See this post about money chasing you)
Let’s face it.
I have reviewed a lot of mlms to date. Not one has impressed me to the extent that Job Killing has.
Not one has been able to show me the weekly and often daily success that I have found people achieving through the Job Killing Program.
(Totally newbies killing it online alongside experience marketors!)
Take Cory for instance…(a friend of mine)…he’s made money AND he taught his college aged daughter to make money too because of Job Killing. He was able to move from a moldy crappy home to a more upscale life because of the skills he learned with the Job Killing Coaching program.
This program has even taken Brad Campbell and allowed him to say goodbye to his 20K month mlm earnings.
Yes…he stopped promoting that mlm and now he’s a Job Killer.
Check out his story:
Now if that makes sense and you want to join a great online opportunity in 2016, Make the call
Need more proof?
If you have already joined Xyngular and you want to continue trying it out, it’s ok. You can actually use the skills in Job Killing to help promote your mlm blog or learn how to make a mlm blog in the first place.
If you liked this Xyngular review or if you have questions about the Job Killing Coaching program and need some more facts, go ahead and comment below!
If you’re ready to join, that’s awesome (It’s seriously the best decision you will make all year).
Joining Job Killing is easy. Just click on the banner below (Schedule a Call) and it will take you to the Job Killing Phone Call calendar.
You pick a time that works for you and we call to see if you’re a good fit.
I hope you fit in!
See you on the inside!